TODOS SANTOS, MEXICO--(Marketwire - Jun 5, 2012) - Seamlessly nestled in a serene desert oasis overlooking the Pacific, Hotel Guaycura offers the ideal retreat into the authentic, creative culture of Todos Santos -- Mexico's most vibrant artist enclave. The eclectic community, replete with stunning surf beaches, over 40 acclaimed art galleries, mesmerizing museums and a lively restaurant scene, is a beach lover's dream.
The intimate chic hotel located in the center of the historic town, provides guests access to a trove of natural and cultural treasures that showcase unspoiled Mexico at its finest.
Featuring its own brand new art studio, Hotel Guaycura is the first Latin American hotel to feature a fully equipped on-site studio where guests can take art courses with acclaimed local artisans. The new art program is a continuation of the hotel's vision of bringing the community into the guest experience.
With walls adorned with priceless murals painted by renowned local artists, the hotel's décor and elegant 19th century structure are testaments to the historical significance, natural beauty, and artistic focus of Baja's only "Pueblos Mágicos."
The Guaycura Experience, A Culinary Spectacle and Artistic Delight
For the full Todos Santos immersion, Hotel Guaycura is offering the brand new "Guaycura Experience" package through December 20, 2012.
Highlights of the six-day, five-night package include:
- Art Classes for Two - Enjoy the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to refine your artistic abilities with the help of a celebrated local master in the hotel's quaint, ground-floor studio. From charcoal to watercolor to paper mosaic, the hotel's portfolio of local artists offers a range of possibilities to help bring out the inner artist in you!
- Historic Town Tour - Spend an afternoon roaming the 19th century streets, galleries and beaches of one of Mexico's vibrant, "Pueblos Mágicos," aptly named 'magical towns' for natural beauty, cultural riches and historical relevance.
- Cooking Class - Refine your skills in the kitchen and master the art of preparing traditional Mediterranean cuisine with a zestful Mexican flare, during a cooking course with the property's acclaimed chef.
- Gourmet Tasting Dinner with Wine Pairing - Relish in the distinct flavors, inspiring pairings, and vibrant colors of a multi-course tasting featuring locally grown, organic produce, fresh fish and light desserts.
- Day at the Beach - Unwind and take in the laid-back vibe of the unspoiled surfing community while lounging on the tan, fine-sand beaches of the isolated Pacific shore.
Rates are based on double occupancy, and include daily breakfast and accommodations in a deluxe room. Rates start at $1,449 plus tax and services The property is located between La Paz, about one hour's drive to the north, and Los Cabos, about two hours to the south. For more information: www.guaycura.com.mx, 800-468-6039.