HALIFAX, NOVA SCOTIA--(Marketwire - June 6, 2012) - Following on the success of last year`s highly rated event, the Nova Scotia Feed-in Tariff Forum 2012 is now open for registration. This is the only event to provide detailed updates on Nova Scotia`s Renewable Electricity Plan, including the Community Feed-in Tariff (COMFIT) and RFP programs, as well as critical insight into the business opportunities for renewables across Atlantic Canada. It offers a unique opportunity to network and do business with over 300 world-class developers, communities, government representatives, policy experts, First Nations, OEMs and investors.
Book in June to take advantage of a special launch price for the Forum and save up to 51%. COMFIT project owners and members of CanSIA, CanWEA, ESANS, AQPER, UNSM, OSEA, NBEIA, Atlantic Provinces Chambers of Commerce, Canadian Green Building Council - Atlantic Chapter and East Coast Connected receive additional discounts. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for promotional codes.
This year's speaker line-up features over 40 top renewable energy experts including key administrators of Nova Scotia's Renewable Electricity Plan and RFP. The forum also highlights several new topics in response to industry feedback. They include:
- Insight from Nova Scotia's system operator on grid connection and capacity
- The addition of global OEMs to discuss the market potential for wind in the Maritimes
- Critical strategies for COMFIT owners on project execution, finance and partnering options
- A greater emphasis on renewables opportunities across Atlantic Canada with details from New Brunswick, Newfoundland, and PEI government representatives
- Tailored content for municipal-led projects with seven municipalities confirmed to speak
The combination of high-level attendees and an intimate conference and exhibition provides a great opportunity for direct interaction with key industry figures and potential partners. The event offers a proven environment for sales and business development. "Sponsorship at the conference resulted in direct sales for our business," says Robert McCallum, President of McCallum Environmental, a 2011 Forum sponsor.
For more information, please visit the event web site www.nsfit2012.com.