SASKATOON, SASKATCHEWAN--(Marketwire - Sept. 11, 2012) - The Federal Electoral Boundaries Commission for Saskatchewan has scheduled additional public hearings in Regina and Saskatoon. Start times for some other hearings have been revised. The new or updated information is as follows:
Regina - Ramada Hotel and Convention Centre
- Monday, September 17, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. (new time)
- Friday, September 21, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. (new hearing)
- Saturday, September 22, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. (new hearing)
Saskatoon - Radisson Hotel
- Monday, October 1, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. (new hearing)
- Friday, October 5, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. (new time)
- Saturday, October 6, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. (new hearing)
Tisdale - RECplex
- Thursday, October 4, 2012 at 1:00 p.m. (new time)
The Saskatchewan Commission is holding public hearings to gather opinions on its proposal for the new federal electoral map that was released on August 7, 2012.
The public is invited to attend any hearing taking place in the province. To obtain a copy of the commission's proposal or for more information about the public hearings, visit www.federal-redistribution.ca or call 1-855-747-7230.