BOSTON, MA--(Marketwire - Aug 27, 2012) -
- 74% of marketers surveyed report they would like to be using a cross-channel campaign management suite
- The idea of a single suite to manage marketing campaigns across channels continues to gain ground as marketers acknowledge the lack of coordination across channels and move away from a combination of point applications or homegrown apps
- Full survey results will be shared during a 1:00 pm EDT, August 28, 2012 webcast titled "Improve Your Marketing, Remove the Complexity"
ClickSquared today announced results from its latest research with The Relevancy Group titled, the 2012 Marketing Executive Survey. In addition to revealing marketers' top priorities and challenges for 2012, the annual survey also showed the ongoing struggle marketers face in bringing central ownership and coordination to marketing programs across channels. ClickSquared and The Relevancy Group will be discussing the results of the survey during an August 28, 2012 webcast titled, "Improve Your Marketing, Remove the Complexity." The event will identify ways in which marketers can improve business results by effectively communicating with their customers.
According to the research, 74% of the more than 400 marketers surveyed indicated they would like to use a cross-channel campaign management suite -- a clear indication that they're searching for a better way to aggregate customer data and improve communication. "For the second consecutive year, marketers are telling us they're working in silos and rarely sharing customer data or best practices across their organization," said David Daniels, co-founder and CEO, The Relevancy Group. "It's no wonder that nearly three-quarters of them would like to adopt a single-source campaign management suite, recognizing its potential to help them achieve greatness."
Data collected from the survey also underscores that while marketers are embracing the many new channels available to them, there's a clear opportunity to gain control of their customer data and employ consistent customer-treatment rules across channels.
- Their priorities tell the story. The top three priorities for marketers include: greater use of analytics to optimize mailings; integrating into social channels and leveraging social data; and improving segmentation and targeting, with the latter two priorities appearing on the priority list for the second consecutive year.
- So do their greatest challenges. Although not as high as the year prior, 29% of respondents still indicated that the lack of budget to fund the marketing program remains the number one challenge. Managing offers across multiple campaigns and coordinating campaigns across channels followed closely.
- Email is king but what's the value? The survey also showed that while more marketers continue to deploy social marketing initiatives, email remained the most active channel for marketers with 67% of those surveyed indicating it's their primary vehicle. That said, only 32% of those surveyed knew the value of their email subscribers.
"The results of this year's Marketing Executive Survey from The Relevancy Group confirm again that the rapidly changing and increasingly complex marketing world has its professionals scrambling. Thankfully, ClickSquared's Cross-Channel Marketing Hub provides a solution. The Hub is a comprehensive direct marketing platform that enables marketing departments to become more efficient, more effective and more collaborative. It's easy to use campaign management tools, customer intelligence capabilities, social media apps and predictive models allow marketers to effectively communicate with customers in a way that moves their businesses forward," said Dan Smith, senior vice president of marketing, ClickSquared.
To register for the August 28th webcast go to https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/364074686. For more information on the "2012 Marketing Executive Survey," please contact, Erin Keefe, Tier One Partners, email@example.com.
ClickSquared is the only company offering SaaS cross-channel campaign management software, enabling B2C marketers to design, manage and deliver data-driven marketing programs across email, social, mobile, direct mail, survey, and web channels without the cost and complexity of "big software" and multi-vendor integrations.
ClickSquared's Cross-Channel Marketing Hub and value added services provide fast time-to-value, capture marketing efficiencies, deliver high ROI and create lasting value for organizations of all sizes.
ClickSquared has helped to build some of the world's best known brands including ARAMARK Parks and Destinations, The Boston Celtics, Capital One Bank, Miami Dolphins, Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, Greyhound, HomeAway, Hyatt, Lenovo, Leading Hotels of the World and Santander. ClickSquared has offices across the United States, including its headquarters in Boston, Massachusetts as well as offices in the United Kingdom. For more information, call +1.857.246.7800, visit http://clicksquared.com/ or visit the links below:
About The Relevancy Group:
The Relevancy Group is dedicated to educating the market on the imperative tactics needed to foster trust with consumers and improve an organization's relevance within the broader online economy. Leveraging their Connected Marketing Framework, The Relevancy Group provides market research and consulting services to help multi-channel marketers' further advance the adoption of best practices that embody relevance.
The Relevancy Group works with dozens of leading interactive marketing vendors and marketing organizations and acts as an advisor to industry associations including The Online Trust Alliance. For more information visit www.relevancygroup.com or via the links below,