LUXEMBOURG--(Marketwire - Oct 15, 2012) - Com-Tec-Co (www.ctco.eu), the European developer of enterprise mobile applications, today announced their first combined consumer and business launch, and the release of the latest version of PDF Cabinet for the Apple iPad, the most elegant and intuitive mobile PDF app available.
PDF Cabinet has redefined the state of the art for working on PDF documents. The app delivers the sense of real paper when reading, reviewing and annotating documents on the iPad. Perfectly leveraging the iPad's touch screen technology, PDF Cabinet enables a swipe of the finger to easily highlight, circle, underline, save and share PDF documents. It can also open a document from an email or cloud service, turn it into PDF instantly, allow documents to be updated collaboratively, and then shared again via email, iCloud or Dropbox. PDF Cabinet is available now for just $2.99 in the Apple App Store (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pdf-cabinet/id518983747?mt=8).
"Whether you're a business person who needs to mark up a large document while traveling on an airplane, or a student looking for an easy tool for annotating homework, using PDF Cabinet for iPad is as easy as grabbing a pen," comments Vasiliy Popov, Com-Tec-Co's Head of User Experience and Mobile. "PDF Cabinet makes working with PDF documents a simple and pleasurable experience, so you can focus on the content of the document and quickly make notes, instead of spending time learning how the application works."
PDF Cabinet is elegant and intuitive, designed to perfectly deliver the features that are needed for working with PDF documents. The app is continuously updated and the newest features in the PDF Cabinet roadmap to be available on October 15, 2012 will allow users to do the following:
- Benefit from Dropbox and iCloud services integrated within PDF Cabinet
- Effortlessly organize and manage subfolders
- Automatically convert office documents to PDF from DOC, PPT and RTF
- Annotate effortlessly with a polished PDF app that has an intuitive user interface.
- Just go! Don't get lost in too many buttons, essential functionalities are easy to learn.
- Skim large documents quickly using thumbnail sidebar.
- Share annotated documents through email, or transfer to other PDF Cabinet users fast through Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
- Collaborate in real time with other users on PDF Cabinet and connected through Bluetooth.
- Protect documents or entire folders by encrypting them with industry-standard AES256 algorithm.
More information can be found online at http://mobile.com-tec-co.com/cabinet-app/. Video introduction available at http://vimeo.com/43518514 or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1ljjApTXIk
Com-Tec-Co is a European technology group, leveraging more than 12 years of expertise in enterprise application delivery for global companies to provide clients with the best value in Enterprise Mobile Apps. The company builds role-based workspaces within mobile applications, which ensure optimal experience to workforce of all levels, to perform efficiently on the go, anytime. For more information, please refer to http://www.ctco.eu.