CALGARY, ALBERTA--(Marketwire - Nov. 7, 2012) -
Editor's Note: There is a photo associated with this release.
Nemaska Lithium Inc. (TSX VENTURE:NMX) (OTCQX:NMKEF) (FRANKFURT:N0T)
On October 24, 2012 The Howard Group hosted its 4th annual "Opportunity Knocks" investor conference in Calgary. Guy Bourassa, President & CEO at Nemaska Lithium, provided an overview of the company to an audience of investment advisors & private investors.
A recording of the presentation is now available online. Click here to view - http://www.howardgroupinc.com/portals/0/Events.aspx
Highlights on Nemaska Lithium are as follows:
- Nemaska Lithium is developing its 100% owned Whabouchi lithium deposit located in the lower James Bay Region of Northern Quebec, Canada.
- Whabouchi is one of the largest, highest grade, hard rock lithium deposits in the world.
- Nemaska is focused on providing to the growing lithium hydroxide market.
- NI 43-101 compliant Preliminary Economic Assessment (PEA) has been prepared for the project.
- Future plant can produce 20,700 tonnes of battery grade lithium hydroxide and 10,000 tonnes of lithium carbonate per year.
About Nemaska Lithium Inc.
Nemaska Lithium is a lithium exploration and development company with its Whabouchi and Sirmac deposits located in the James Bay Region in the Province of Quebec. Both projects are easily accessible year round by the Route du Nord from Chibougamau. The Whabouchi lithium deposit is located near the Cree community of Nemaska and the Némiscau airport. Nemaska plans to become a lithium hydroxide/carbonate producer based in Quebec and has filed patent applications for its proprietary method to produce lithium hydroxide and lithium carbonate. The Corporation's lithium hydroxide/carbonate processing plant will be located in Valleyfield, Quebec.
Caution Regarding Forward-Looking Statements - This news release contains certain forward-looking statements, including statements regarding the business and anticipated financial performance of the Company. These statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from results contemplated by the forward-looking statements. When relying on forward-looking statements to make decisions, investors and others should carefully consider the foregoing factors and other uncertainties and should not place undue reliance on such forward-looking statements.
To view the photo associated with this release, click the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20121106-Guy_Bourassa.jpg