WEST ORANGE, NJ--(Marketwire - Nov 7, 2012) - Natural beauty company Ecco Bella announced that it recommends a method by which everyone can help their trees stay strong during storms and wind by utilizing the tree whispering language developed by Jim Conroy, The Tree Whisperer.
The instructions are: Say the words below silently or out loud as follows:
1. I care for you. There is a storm coming. Be brave.
2. Roots, please grip soil and earth with all your might.
3. Trunk, branches, and stems, please be supple and bend like a dancer.
4. Leaves, please drop if you can, or become slippery and turn on edge so the wind-driven rain slips past you or any snow slips off.
5. Community of Green Beings, please tighten your web of connections.
6. Ecosystem, please become connected and interconnected.
7. Element of Earth, please hold roots tight.
8. Element of Air, please caress, not assault.
9. Element of Water, please flow smoothly over.
10. Element of Fire, please give strength to the whole.
11. Spirit of the Land, please meet the Spirit of the Storm with serenity.
Jim Conroy advises, "Please do this prior to the storm to get the trees ready and do it repeatedly, if you can. When the storm arrives, see to your own well-being first. Continue to send these messages to your trees, even from inside the house or from afar."
"During Hurricane Sandy, I used the whisper method and I lost only one tree in the wooded area of my property, all the other tall trees stood despite 75 mile per hour gusts. I also felt less helpless in the face of strong wind while doing it! Give it a try!" said Sally Malanga, Founder of Ecco Bella and a tree activist.
Ecco Bella, is a natural beauty company which recognizes that humans have a deep connection to nature, and which advocates the peaceful co-existence of all living beings.
The Tree Whisperer
Dr. Jim Conroy loves trees, plants and ecosystems -- and, he holistically rejuvenates and balances them with his special hands-on bio-energy healing methods when they are stressed. With today's weather extremes, most trees and ecosystems are stressed.
He teaches partnership and cooperation with all of nature's living beings from their point of view.