CANTON, OH and PALM SPRINGS, CA--(Marketwire - Sep 5, 2012) - Bestselling author Andy Andrews, Microsoft's Global Manager for SAM programs and Directions on Microsoft Co-founder Rob Horowitz will keynote at this year's IAITAM 2012 Annual Conference & Exhibition (ACE) being held from October 17-19, 2012 at the Rancho Las Palmas in Palm Springs, CA. Over 800 CIOs, VPs of IT and senior IT executives from Fortune 500 to mid-size organizations are expected to attend the event.
Keynote speakers for the 2012 Conference are:
- Andy Andrews, internationally acclaimed speaker and bestselling New York Times author of The Noticer and The Traveler's Gift: Seven Decisions that Determine Personal Success, will deliver a keynote speech to open the event on the 17th.
- Heather Young, Global Manager SAM Programs from Microsoft Corporation, will give attendees an inside look at SAM at Microsoft. As the person behind Microsoft's worldwide SAM program development, Heather will share some of the thinking behind these programs, the work being done to embrace standards, how Microsoft thinks about SAM and provide additional background to help attendees better understand how to engage and get the most from their relationship with Microsoft and other publishers.
- Rob Horwitz, Co-Founder & Research Chair, Directions on Microsoft: Microsoft licensing, unified communications and corporate strategy expert, will deliver a keynote speech the final day of the ACE to explain how organizations can minimize licensing costs and avoid compliance issues surrounding BYOD, licensing implications and new considerations for Microsoft software.
In its 10th year, the IAITAM ACE is the largest and oldest gathering of IT asset management strategists and practitioners, and this year's conference will feature Microsoft as a Platinum Sponsor. Microsoft will also be the keynote speaker at the IAITAM CXO Executive Conference, a private event for C-level executives focusing on IT Asset Management and managing the business of IT being held on October 16-17th.
Executives from the following organizations will also speak at the conference:
- Cargill, Inc.
- Discover Financial Services
- Federation Aviation Administration
- Highlights for Children, Inc.
- International Standards Organization (ISO)
- Loyola University Maryland
- Marriott International, Inc.
- Kaiser Permanente
- Sony Pictures Entertainment
- Old National Bank
For more information about The IAITAM 2012 Conference & Exhibition, go to http://bit.ly/KHipsD.
For more information, go to www.iaitam.org or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36nFYNEBZKo