SOURCE: Ingate Systems AB
STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN--(Marketwire - Jan 15, 2013) - Providing in-depth educational sessions on SIP trunking and Unified Communications, Ingate® Systems announces the schedule for the SIP Trunking-Unified Communications (UC) Seminars at ITEXPO. Free to all ITEXPO attendees, the SIP Trunk-UC Seminars will be held January 30-February 1, 2013 at the Miami Beach Convention Center in Miami Beach, Florida.
The Seminars will feature visionaries driving the industry, including speakers from Microsoft who will be discussing SIP trunking with Lync, ANPI, Bandwidth.com, FaxCore, Grandstream, The SIP School, NACR and Ingate. Joel Maloff of Phone.com will also present and moderate the sessions.
January 30 - SIP Trunk Academy (certificate program)
- 9:00am - Introduction and Welcome
- 9:15am - The State of SIP
- 10:00am - The Role of the E-SBC
- 10:30am - Hosted SIP Trunking
- 11:30am - Case Study: Large-Scale SIP Trunking
- 12:00pm - SIP Trunking: The Service Provider Perspective
- 1:30pm - FoIP-Over-SIP Trunks: "Real-World Examples"
- 2:30pm - SIP Trunking with Microsoft Lync
- 3:15pm - SIP Trunking Security
January 31 - Unified Communications (certificate program)
- 9:00am - TOWN HALL MEETING: State of Unified Communications
- 12:00pm - WebRTC
- 2:00pm - The Power of Android on Your IP Phone
- 3:00pm - SIP Forum FoIP Task Group Update
February 1 - SIP Trunk-UC Boot Camp
- 9:00am - Building Your Business with SIP Trunking and Unified Communications
- 10:00am - SIP Trunk "Basic Training" with Ingate
The Seminars will be held in room B114-B115.
Schedule a Free Assessment of Your Installation @ ITEXPO
Schedule a free, one-on-one consultation at ITEXPO with ANPI, Bandwidth.com and/or Ingate for a personalized assessment of your specific network deployment. Get advice, suggestions and solutions to your installation needs. Contact email@example.com to schedule.
For more information visit www.ingate.com.
Free VIP passes can be obtained here: http://bit.ly/RSQInt
About Ingate® Systems
Ingate® Systems develops technology to enable global SIP-based person-to-person communication such as IP telephony, presence, Instant Messaging, video conferencing, IP-PBX connections and Unified Communications. With a history in security, Ingate offers enterprises, service providers and PBX vendors elegant solutions that make trusted SIP communications possible beyond the LAN. Ingate products are used by service providers, retail companies, financial institutions, industrial firms, government agencies and small-to-large enterprises throughout Europe, Asia and North America. For more information visit www.ingate.com.