NEW YORK, NEW YORK--(Marketwire - June 28, 2012) - Evader, Inc. (PINKSHEETS:EVDR) www.evadercorp.com is pleased to announce that it has successfully completed the merger transaction with DR Robot. Details of DR Robot can be found by visiting DR Robot's web site directly at www.drvibot.com. EVDR's Incoming CEO Dr. Elliott Goldstein stated "This has been a long and a complex road for us to get to this stage, however now we are pleased to report officially that DR Robot is part of Evader Inc. This day at EVDR belongs to DR Robot. A separate announcement will follow regarding merger of robotic division of Visisys Inc to EVDR see www.visisys.com.
Over the past 3 years, successive contracts have allowed the robot to be refined.
- Welded framework
- Safety bumpers front and rear with emergency impact wheel shut off
- Full remote control of all functions
- Interactive animation and auto hand shake function (people seem to always like to shake the robot's hand)
- The technology has evolved so that now cell phone video is feasible. In addition, there is WIFI.
- Easy free wheel switch over to allow the robot to be move around easily over long distances
- All operating components located in the lower case. Greater modularity and service benefits.
- Ultra small, self contained, hand controller
- Medical design with non-marring wheels, powder coated frame, modularized components and a full day's service battery module. The robot contains both a Galaxy tablet 7 (32 gig storage) and an Arduino processor to perform sensory and interactive functions.
- The head "look" of the robot can be easily changed and includes video and sensory functions. The personality and proprietary nature of the robot is usually determined by the head design. That is what people focus on. There are many choices available.
Currently, there is one complete and fully tested robot in inventory with three others in production.
Someday, it would be an interesting project to review the border patrol/security robot."
Updated images, close ups, and a video presentation will be uploaded to the EVDR web site www.evadercorp.com shortly.
More details will follow.
Safe Harbor Statement
Information in this news release may contain statements about future expectations, plans, prospects or performance of Evader, Inc. that constitute forward-looking statements for purposes of the Safe Harbor Provisions under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The words or phrases "can be", "expects", "may affect", "believed", "estimate", "project" and similar words and phrases are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. Evader, Inc. cautions you that any forward-looking information provided by or on behalf of Evader, Inc. is not a guarantee of future performance. None of the information in this press release constitutes or is intended as an offer to sell securities or investment advice of any kind. Evader, Inc.'s actual results may differ materially from those anticipated in such forward-looking statements as a result of various important factors, some of which are beyond Evader, Inc.'s control. In addition to those discussed in Evader, Inc.'s press releases, public filings, and statements by Evader, Inc.'s management, including, but not limited to, Evader, Inc.'s estimate of the sufficiency of its existing capital resources, Evader, Inc.'s ability to raise additional capital to fund future operations, Evader, Inc.'s ability to repay its existing indebtedness, the uncertainties involved in estimating market opportunities, and in identifying contracts which match Evader, Inc.'s capability to be awarded contracts. All such forward-looking statements are current only as of the date on which such statements were made. Evader, Inc. does not undertake any obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statement to reflect events or circumstances after the date on which any such statement is made or to reflect the occurrence.