SOURCE: Future Facilities North America
WASHINGTON, DC--(Marketwire - Sep 10, 2012) -
Sponsored by Eaton, Future Facilities and RF Code, the interactive half-day seminar will feature live demonstrations of how predictive thermal modeling and state-of-the-art data center monitoring can help IT and facility professionals measure current data center demands and anticipate future ones. Presenters will show how to create a virtual test facility that predicts and visualizes the outcome of power and cooling decisions before critical IT equipment is installed.
Seminar topics will include:
- Using DCIM to optimize and protect data center capacity
- Leveraging use and business cases to select the right DCIM technology
- Reducing data center costs while managing growth
- Managing facilities efficiently
- Maximizing infrastructure lifespan
- Utility incentives and tax credits
Friday, September 14, 8:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
The Ritz-Carlton, Tyson's Corner, McLean, VA
"The Data Center Capacity Challenge: Can DCIM Help?"
- Mark Bramfitt, IT and Utilities Consultant
- Art Cole, Blogger, IT Business Edge
- Chris Gaskins, VP Product Development, RF Code
- Brent Goren, Data Center Consultant, Eaton Corporation
- Sherman Ikemoto, General Manager, Future Facilities, North America
- Philip Sandino, Director of Customer Solutions, Dominion Virginia Power
- Chris Thames, Director, Critical Facilities Operations, RagingWire
Those interested in attending can go here to register and get additional information.
About Eaton Corporation
Eaton Corporation is a diversified power management company with more than one hundred years of experience providing energy-efficient solutions that help customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power. With 2011 sales of $16 billion, Eaton is a global technology leader in electrical components, power management systems, aerospace fuel, hydraulics and pneumatic systems, and vehicular drivetrains and powertrains. Eaton has approximately 73,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 150 countries.
For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
About Future Facilities
Future Facilities is a leading provider of simulation software for the design, optimization and management of mission-critical facilities and data centers. A leader in Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) software, Future Facilities offers a suite of integrated software products that tackles the challenges of data center lifecycle engineering.
Additional information can be found at http://www.futurefacilities.com.
About RF Code
RF Code is one of the world's fastest growing providers of distributed IT environmental monitoring and asset management solutions. The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with offices and partners in EMEA, Australia, Asia and South America. Its patented Active-RFID-based solutions help manage the global data centers of many Fortune 250 companies and some of the world's largest IT service providers. RF Code is an essential component of asset management, risk management and automated control systems for healthcare, IT service, industrial supply chain, facilities management, natural resources and oil & gas companies.
Additional information can be found at http://www.rfcode.com.