OMAHA, NE--(Marketwire - Mar 20, 2013) - Solutionary, the leading pure-play managed security services provider (MSSP), will host a webinar on March 21, 2013, that will feature an in-depth review of the findings from the 2013 Solutionary Global Threat Intelligence Report (GTIR). Chief Security Strategist Don Gray and Director of Research Rob Kraus will review and respond to questions on multiple topics covered in the report:
- Analysis Methodology -- Find out how Solutionary structured its research and findings, and why they are critical to understanding the modern threat landscape.
- Major Topics Covered -- Gain information about DDoS attacks, SQL Injections, advanced threats, costs associated with recovery, how to defend against all of these threats and more.
- Real-World Case Studies -- Learn how much it costs to recover from DDoS attacks, malware infections and other attacks.
- Key Findings -- Find out where the top threats are coming from and how they are impacting organizations.
- Actionable Recommendations -- Learn how to use threat intelligence to defend against all of today's challenging cyberthreats.
Tweet This: Global Threat Intel, Defensive Strategies, #Malware & #DDoS Costs; Join @Solutionary #GTIR Webinar, 3/21, 2 EDT, reg: http://goo.gl/ruImb
Solutionary is the leading pure-play managed security service provider (MSSP), focused on delivering managed security services and global threat intelligence. Comprehensive Solutionary security monitoring and security device management services protect traditional and virtual IT infrastructures, cloud environments and mobile data. Solutionary clients are able to optimize current security programs, make informed security decisions, achieve regulatory compliance and reduce costs. The patented, cloud-based ActiveGuard® service platform uses multiple detection technologies and advanced analytics to protect against advanced threats. The Solutionary Security Engineering Research Team (SERT) researches the global threat landscape, providing actionable threat intelligence, enhanced threat detection and mitigating controls. Experienced, certified Solutionary security experts act as an extension of clients' internal teams, providing industry-leading client service to global enterprise and mid-market clients in a wide range of industries, including financial services, healthcare, retail and government. Services are delivered 24/7 through multiple state-of-the-art Security Operations Centers (SOCs).
For more information, visit www.solutionary.com.