WAYNE, PA--(Marketwire - Sep 25, 2012) - Medecision, the leading provider of healthcare management solutions, will host a complimentary webinar for healthcare payers, "Your Five Technology Essentials for Healthcare Reform Success" on September 27 at 12:00 p.m. EDT. Recognized industry experts with extensive experience in healthcare research, accountable health and patient engagement, technical solutions development, and care management will focus on the five technology essentials to improve member population health.
As many payers strive to select an effective population health management platform that will meet their strategic objectives under healthcare reform, they are realizing that success depends to a great extent on the ability of their technical platforms to support growth, interoperability, and flexibility. This webinar will offer health plan information technology leaders, care management executives, medical officers, directors, and clinical staff valuable details regarding the core technical components essential to healthcare reform success, what to ask for in a population health management solution, and how to evaluate technology platforms that will help their businesses grow in alignment with healthcare reform requirements.
Who should attend:
- Health plan medical directors seeking opportunities to impact medical cost and membership growth, meet accreditation requirements, and mitigate risk.
- Operations executives and medical services teams who need to understand population shifts, plan new initiatives that will enable them to capitalize on new opportunities, mitigate risks, and optimize overall performance.
- Health plan information technology executives looking for lower total cost of ownership through streamlined installation, maintenance and upgrades, and the flexibility to leverage investments in their existing solutions.
- Care management executives seeking a comprehensive view into member and population health to improve the quality of care and reduce the costs of delivering it, while helping meet URAC, NCQA, HEDIS, and Star ratings guidelines and requirements.
Attendees are eligible for continuing education credit, as well.
The webinar will cover:
- How major health plans are using technology to capitalize on the opportunities and adapt to the challenges of healthcare reform.
- Making intervention, engagement, analysis, sharing, and exchange work for your members and your business.
- The top priorities and actions for extended integration with your existing systems.
- Strategies for collaborating outside of your organization in preparation for 2014... and more.
Your Five Technology Essentials for Healthcare Reform Success
- Katherine Schneider, MD, FAAFP, Chief Medical Officer, Medecision
- Allison Norfleet, Vice President, Porter Research/Billian Publishing
- Clarice Holmes, RN, CPUM, CCM, Senior Vice President, Medical Services, Medecision
- Robyn Fritz, Director, Solutions Marketing, Medecision
Thursday, September 27, from 12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m. EDT
Learn more and register here
About Medecision - Liberating™
Medecision is the leading provider of healthcare management solutions serving national, regional and local health plans, insurers and care delivery organizations, more than 74,000 physicians and 44 million consumers. Working within the framework that patients, care providers and health plans are all driving towards better health outcomes, Medecision and its Aerial™ solutions help connect all stakeholders to liberate the highest quality and most cost-efficient care.
As more organizations transition to value-based care, Medecision continually applies its 24 years of experience, its comprehensive technology platforms, significant investments in research and development, and the broadest implementation and clinical expertise to ensure consumers receive the best possible care. With Medecision as a business partner, health plans and care providers confidently manage through market changes, regulatory updates and new populations, while improving quality and reducing costs.