TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - June 19, 2012) -
WHAT: WE ARE DOING IT IN THE NYOOD! Wardrobe attire is mandatory!
WHEN: June 21, Thursday, 9:00 pm
WHERE: Nyood Restaurant, located at 1096 Queen St. West, Toronto, ON M6J 1H9
WHY: To Support the Arts and Hospital for Sick Children Adam's Dream Fund
ADMISSION: Free and open to the public
ARTIST WEBSITE: http://www.jonhiltz.com
CONTACT INFORMATION: firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-662-1025
Prepare to party in style because Make it PRfect Inc. Public Relations is calling on art lovers and cultural savvy individuals to attend this exciting event. Visitors are invited to come out for an incredible art experience. Newly acclaimed artist Jonathan Hiltz's paintings will be on display for viewing at Nyood Restaurant & Lounge.
Jonathan Hiltz was part of a group showing at the Ben Naevee Gallery in Queen East and participated in Nuit Blanche 2011 as a live painter doing demonstrations in the gallery district.
Jonathan's art is abstract and a mix of acrylic and pastels. He uses various materials and colours, layers them on the canvas to get unique shapes and designs. No two paintings are the same and every person who buys one of Jonathan's pieces will own a unique work that will enhance any space.
Contributing artist is: Brooke Opatowski, a graduate of Ontario College of Art and Design University describes her works as physical things with no fixed boundaries, shapes, colours or ideas. The way she feels affects how she moves paint around and influences the form and energy of the final composition.
• In a male dominated industry, DJ Julie KinkKiss has boldly stepped in to make a mark as an up and coming female DJ.
• Exhibiting her unparallel zeal for music has earned her the chance to play at some of Toronto's best clubs.
• Soundcloud.com/kinkkiss, Twitter: @kinkkiss, Facebook.com/djkinkkiss
• Come experience what it's like to be a professional artist with attractive models as your canvas.
• Elena Dvo has been involved with the contortion arts for over ten years and also performs as an aerial gymnast.
• Appetizers will be provided by Nyood Restaurant.
• Karen Fleischer owner of Wheelie Sweet Dessert and Catering
• Patrons of the evening's event will get to walk home with a tasty bite.
• A Portion of Proceeds will be donated to Sick Kids Hospital's "Adam's Dream Fund".
• In Kind-supporters: Wheelie Sweet Desserts and Catering
• Alcohol sponsor: Steam Whistle Brewery