SEATTLE, WA--(Marketwire - Aug 7, 2012) - Beginning in August, LYFE Kitchen, a lifestyle brand of good tasting, good-for-you food including a restaurant in Palo Alto and ready-to-eat retail products, will launch a new product line available on AmazonFresh, Amazon.com's online grocery delivery service offered to Seattle-area residents.
LYFE Kitchen, a brand recently highlighted in Wired Magazine as "shifting the calculus of American cuisine," is offering a tantalizing, good-for-you line of frozen ready-to-eat meals to AmazonFresh customers. The meals provide delicious, good-for-you LYFE options for families and individuals on-the-go and include four tasty individually sized frozen meals (10 ounces per package and one serving size):
- Orange Mango Chicken with Whole Grains, Kale & Broccoli
- Chicken Chile Verde with Corn Polenta and Black Beans
- Farmer's Market Frittata with Mushrooms, Goat Cheese & Sweet Potato Hash
- Lemon-Spiced Barramundi with Market Greens, Mushrooms and Soba Noodles
"We're happy to offer LYFE Kitchen's great-tasting, nutritious meals to Seattle residents through AmazonFresh," said LYFE Kitchen Founder Stephen Sidwell. "LYFE Kitchen products feature easy-to-prepare chef-inspired recipes for people who are looking for quick, nutritious meals, without sacrificing taste, perfect for the online customer."
LYFE Kitchen, an acronym for "Love Your Food Everyday," opened a restaurant in Palo Alto in 2011, and is now launching a new ready-to-eat product line available on AmazonFresh in early August, featuring recipes that champion taste, nutrition and convenience for the online shopper, allowing all to "Love Your Food Everyday."
Chef-Inspired for Great Taste.
The esteemed chef team behind the product development of LYFE Kitchen Retail includes:
- Vice President of Product Development, John Mitchell, Culinary Institute of America alum and 20-year veteran in multi-unit food service operations
- Director of Product Development and Nutrition Stephen Ford, nutritional scientist, chef and graduate of the University of British Columbia's Faculty of Land and Food Systems
- Chef Consultant Jeremy Bringardner, whose distinguished career includes work for Chef Charlie Trotter
Visit AmazonFresh to place an order for LYFE Kitchen products.
About LYFE Kitchen
LYFE Kitchen is a lifestyle brand that provides great tasting, good for you food. With a restaurant opened in Palo Alto in 2011 and a retail product line of ready-to-eat meals featuring recipes that champion taste, nutrition and convenience, LYFE Kitchen allows all to "Love Your Food Everyday." LYFE Kitchen founders include: Stephen Sidwell, LYFE Kitchen Founder and CEO of Devante Capital; Mike Roberts, former Global President and Chief Operations Officer for McDonald's Corporation; and Mike Donahue, former Chief Communications and External Relations Officer for McDonald's USA.