VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - Aug. 16, 2012) - Friday's LOTTO MAX draw is $50 million plus an estimated two MAXMILLION prizes of $1 million each up for grabs.
Since the launch of LOTTO MAX in September 2009, good fortune has shone on players in British Columbia:
- Players in B.C. have won over $392 million in prizes with LOTTO MAX.
- B.C. is home to seven LOTTO MAX jackpot winners!
- There have been 46 winning MAXMILLIONS tickets in B.C. to date.
LOTTO MAX info:
- Draws held every Friday night.
- A $5 ticket features three chances to win.
- Tickets can be purchased until 6 p.m. on the day of the draw.
- To win the jackpot players must match 7/7 numbers.
- Odds of winning a LOTTO MAX jackpot or MAXMILLION prize are one in 28.6 million per play.
- Odds of winning any prize are one in 6.6 per play.
- The largest LOTTO MAX prize ever claimed in B.C. was $50 million, October 29, 2010.
- When LOTTO MAX jackpots reach $50 million, prizes of $1 million MAXMILLIONS are added.
- Players must match 7/7 numbers to win the corresponding MAXMILLION prize.
Group release forms for office pools or groups can be obtained at any lottery retailer or bclc.com.
LOTTO MAX can be played at your favourite lottery retailer or at www.PlayNow.com. Winning numbers can be found at www.bclc.com following each draw.