PALO ALTO, CA--(Marketwire - Sep 17, 2012) - Palo Alto-based IPM LifeKeep Ltd. announces the launch of LifeKeep, a free iPhone and iPad application and of its web based service, LifeKeep.com.
"We took full advantage of the 4G revolution, the desire for mobility and the need for personal digital archiving and we created a truly comprehensive Life Management tool that will free people from a lot of constraints" says Jacques Mechelany, Founder and CEO of IPM LifeKeep Ltd.
LifeKeep allows you store all your photos, usernames, passwords, personal archives, documents and medical records, privately and securely and retrieve and share them from your iPhone or iPad at any time.
"Having all your important life data stored safely for the long term and available immediately, from wherever you are and from any device, is what LifeKeep offers you". Having a secure place, that is truly yours, where you store all your precious digital files and retrieve them conveniently and securely is invaluable. It appeals to everyone," says Mechelany.
The application is comprehensive and secure. Your data will be at your fingertips, available anytime, conveniently and securely, without every being stored on your device. All sensitive data is encrypted automatically using the latest technology.
LifeKeep is available -- for free -- on the iTunes App Store.
A LifeKeep account is free and can be upgraded for additional storage capacity.
The solutions are numerous, as briefly listed below.
- Securely store your user names, passwords, PIN codes, loyalty programs, credit card and bank account details, insurance policies, utility contracts, vehicle details, rental agreements, mortgage, ownership titles and medical records. Access them immediately when they are needed. Your data is never stored on your device andConfidential data is automatically encrypted and decrypted using the latest technology.
- Photos and videos are immediately uploaded from your Smartphone to your LifeKeep account, with no need to synchronize or back up. Invite your friends, and only them, to view the ones you would like to share. Chat and blog privately and freely through our secure network.
- Manage your business documents and expenses. Take a photo of a receipt, business card or document and file them immediately in your LifeKeep account or forward securely to your accountant or personal assistant. LifeKeep is a perfect tool for the digital archiving of the documents, the client management and the product display of small businesses such as real estate brokers, sales agents, doctors, lawyers, etc..
- Medical records are easily and readily available when you go to the doctor. Accessible to you when that information could be critical.
- Feel Safe. Imagine it is dark and the taxi driver does not look very reassuring, or you have health problems, or maybe you are home alone or your children walk back from school by themselves. A Panic button is available should you encounter a dangerous situation or health issue. LifeKeep will call the police immediately and a person you have designated will receive an emergency text message with your exact location.
- Archive your photos and documents in one secure central place, forever. No more need for backups, synchronization and management of photos and documents. No need to worry about tech upgrades, changing phones, computers or operating systems. LifeKeep automatically converts your pictures, videos, audio files and documents to new formats as they become the new standards.
- Manage your Digital Legacy. LifeKeep enables you to organize securely the transmission of all your digital life, to leave a legacy and your last wishes, to say what you have to say, just in case something were to happen.
- Preserve the legacy of deceased loved ones. Create i-Memorials for loved ones who have passed away. I-Memorials are available on LifeKeep's sister service www.i-memorial.com
LifeKeep puts the latest technology and the most advanced resources at your service to store, encrypt, preserve, protect and back-up your data, continuously and securely. LifeKeep automatically converts your pictures, videos, audio files and documents to the new standards as they become available. Your content is forever preserved and available. Your data is not 'somewhere' in a Cloud. It is stored on LifeKeep's proprietary servers in Switzerland, with its shareholder Safe Host SA, a leading ISO9001 certified provider of secure data storage.
Your privacy and content are never "mined". Feel secure knowing that your data, behavior and locations are never being monitored, analyzed or used for commercial purposes. LifeKeep does not advertise or use your content. LifeKeep offers a "freemium" model giving users free use of the basic features. A premium upgrade is also offered for larger storage solutions. Safe, reliable and respectful of your privacy, Lifekeep gives you control of your content without interfering or capitalizing on it.
- - - - -
"The true revolution is NOT having the data present on your device, but instead taking advantage of the possibilities offered by the high speed of data transmission of 4G technology. The dangers of security, loss, corruption of data and failure of the device will become a thing of the past," says Jacques Mechelany, Founder and CEO of IPM LifeKeep Ltd.
"Would you rather have all your precious content on a simple device or stored safely for the long term, in a place readily available to you, with the highest standards of technology, encryption, fire, earthquake and flood protection?"
"The corporate world has embraced digital archiving a long time ago. LifeKeep allows individuals to have the same security and access!"
"Our mission is to make it easy and secure for individuals and small businesses to archive and manage their day-to-day life while retaining full privacy and control of their content," says Mechelany.
Learn more about LifeKeep at https://www.lifekeep.com/about
About IPM LifeKeep Ltd.
Founded by a group of private investors and Safe Host SA in 2010, IPM LifeKeep Ltd. launched two legacy services at DEMO Fall 2011 and gathered more than 8'000 articles and mentions in the world press.
Safe Host SA is one of the largest secure data centre and disaster recovery service providers in Switzerland. An ISO 9001 certified company that caters for some of the largest banks, industrial, telecommunication and internet companies in the world.
Learn more about Safehost at www.safehost.net
LifeKeep was coded and implemented by Cogniance,Inc. a Menlo Park, CA - based company.
Learn more about Cogniance at www.cogniance.com
|Clotilde de Mersan, VD, Switzerland
||specialized in IT and e-commerce start-ups M&A
||20 years career at Microsoft, Yahoo, Ancestry
|Emmanuel Vivier, Paris, France
||pecialized in Digital Marketing and Advertising
|Co-Founder of the HUB Institute
|Susan Weinschenk, WI, USA
||Author of Neuro Web Design:What makes them click? |
|IPM LifeKeep Limited
|530, Lytton Avenue, Suite 200
|CA 94301,Palo Alto, USA
|Phone: +1 650 561 23 44
LifeKeep's Unique Selling Proposition:
- The comprehensiveness of the service,
- The convenience and attractiveness of the
- Mobile user interface,
- A central and unique place to store user's data with the highest standards of security
- The full respect of the user's Privacy and Confidentiality
LifeKeep's Business Model is a "freemium" model.
A LifeKeep account is free and can be upgraded to Premium or Platinum for additional
This ensures that the business model is safe, reliable and lasting. The company's cash flow and revenues are stable, recurring, and not dependent on the variable revenues often generated by advertising.
This sets LifeKeep apart from many other social networks. Your privacy is respected, and your content kept confidential, whether your account is free or premium.
A LifeKeep Free account offers 250 MB of secure storage space for free
A LifeKeep Premium account offers 3 GB of secure storage for $89.99/year
Users can buy 3 years in advance for $199.99 or $66.67 /year and save 25 %
Users can buy 5 years in advance for $249.99 or $49.99 /year and save 45 %
A LifeKeep Platinum account offers UNLIMITED storage for $149.99/year
Users can buy 3 years in advance for $299.99 or $99.99 /year and save 33 %
Users can buy 5 years in advance for $399.99 or $79.99 /year and save 46 %
This is one of the most competitive offer in the market for unlimited storage.
As a matter of comparison, Dropbox offers 200GB for $199 per annum.
At this stage, only 20'000 Platinum accounts will be available at these prices.
LifeKeep's assessment is that the market for Personal Digital Archiving is nascent but vast, and that some categories of individuals do have very large storage needs personally and professionally.
LIFEKEEP Press Kit: http://hugin.info/155237/R/1641356/528574.pdf