ROCKVILLE, MD--(Marketwire - Aug 13, 2012) - MarketResearch.com has announced the addition of "North America Polyethylene Industry Outlook to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants," to their collection of Ploymers market reports. For more information, visit http://www.marketresearch.com/redirect.asp?progid=67618&productid=7083221
The market research report presents major market trends affecting Polyethylene in the region. It provides capacity growth and presents installed capacity by key feedstock, process and technology. In addition, it presents market size, demand and production forecasts, end use demand forecasts, and company shares of major Polyethylene producers in the region. The research also provides price trends and trade balance data. Supply and demand scenario for key countries within the region is also included in the report. Overall, the reports present a comprehensive analysis of the specific petrochemical in the region covering all the major parameters.
Scope of Report
- Polyethylene industry supply scenario in the region from 2000 to 2016 consisting of capacity growth, installed plant capacity by key feedstock, production process and technology
- Supply and demand outlook in key countries in North America from 2000 to 2016
- Information of all active and planned Polyethylene plants in North America with capacity forecasts to 2016
- Detailed information on all operating and planned projects covering details such as process, technology, key feedstock and operator and equity details
- Polyethylene industry market dynamics in North America from 2000 to 2016 consisting of market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end use sector, and average prices
- Key countries trade balance data from 2000 to 2016 including details on imports, exports, net exports and imports as percentage of demand
- Comparison of supply demand scenario in North America with other regions in the world
- Company snapshots including company overview, business description and information on the current and upcoming Polyethylene plants in North America
- Company shares of key competitors in North America and across major countries in the region
For more information, visit http://www.marketresearch.com/redirect.asp?progid=67618&productid=7083221
MarketResearch.com is the leading provider of global market intelligence products and services. With research reports from more than 720 top consulting and advisory firms, MarketResearch.com offers instant online access to the world's most extensive database of expert insights on global industries, companies, products, and trends. Moreover, MarketResearch.com's Research Specialists have in-depth knowledge of the publishers and the various types of reports in their respective industries and are ready to provide research assistance. For more information, call Will Gray at 240-747-3008 or visit http://www.marketresearch.com.