JACKSON, TN--(Marketwire - Nov 27, 2012) - KoozieGuy.com, a leader in providing promotional koozie products, has just announced a new tool that allows for customers to visually design their custom products before they buy. This innovation will change how customers shop for personalized koozies.
For the longest time, customers have had to blindly order custom koozies for their personal and professional needs. While receiving order proofs is helpful, they are time consuming and slow down the order process. This had led to customer complaints and returns. Koozie Guy has dedicated their customer service effort to fix this. With this new tool, customers will have confidence their order will meet the quality and design standards they deserve. Each order will still receive an order proof before the products are produced. KoozieGuy.com is just making sure the customers are confident and happy with their overall experience with the company.
Here are some key customer service statistics that led Koozie Guy to develop this new tool:
- 40% of organizations cite 'complexity' as the greatest barrier to improving multichannel customer experience, overtaking 'organizational structure' since 2010.
- Poor customer experiences result in an estimated $83 Billion loss by US enterprises each year because of defections and abandoned purchases.
- 89% of consumers began doing business with a competitor following a poor customer experience.
- $289 - Average annual value of each customer relationship lost to a competitor or abandoned.
- 86% of consumers will pay more for a better customer experience.
Gary Austin, the CEO and owner of KoozieGuy.com, said this when asked about the new tool, "Building a better relationship with our customer base has always been our top priority. We know if we can offer the best prices, products and order process we will retain return customers and improve our bottom line at the same time. Everyone wins with this approach."
KoosieGuy.com offers a wide range of personalized koozie products such as bottle koozies of all kinds, can koozies, wedding koozies and they even offer simple blank koozies for a more cost effective approach.
Learn More About KoozieGuy.com
Koozie Guy is a sister site of GaryAustinAdvertising.com. Founded in 1992, Gary Austin Advertising has been providing high quality promotional products at discount prices to satisfied customers for over 25 years. Always seen as the leader in innovation in the industry. Gary Austin has helped countless companies increase customer loyalty and brand reach through their quality items.