BURLINGTON, MA--(Marketwire - Nov 15, 2012) -
- Who: Kalido, the leading provider of agile information management software, and Nucleus Research, will be hosting a webinar on Tuesday, November 27th to introduce the topic of Data Half Life and share methods on how organizations can quantify data value.
- What: In their recent report "Measuring the Half Life of Data" Nucleus Research studied Tactical, Operational and Strategic decision making and outlined the concept of data half life as a framework for measuring the effects of time on business information. During this webinar, Nucleus Research CEO Ian Campbell and Kalido CEO Bill Hewitt will share techniques for assessing the rate of data decay against the three decision making modes and discuss how to present the business case for investment in data management initiatives that focus on extracting data value at its peak.
- When: Tuesday, November 27th at 11:00 a.m. EST.
- Where: To register visit bit.ly/Umn0mq.
- Supplemental Information: Attendees will also hear about a 10 minute data agility assessment they can take to understand their own organization's data efficiency, its potential economic impact and how it compares to other organizations.
- Social Media Channels: Follow Kalido on Twitter @Kalido or visit our Kalido Conversations blog http://blog.kalido.com/ to learn more.
Kalido is the leading provider of agile information management software. Kalido enables companies to manage data as a shared enterprise asset by supporting the business process of data management. Kalido software has been deployed at more than 300 locations in over 100 countries, including 20 percent of the world's most profitable companies as determined by Fortune Magazine. More information about Kalido can be found at: http://www.kalido.com.