October 09, 2012 06:45 ET
Kalido and Customer Great American Insurance to Present at MDM & Data Governance Summit
Sessions Will Highlight Proven Best Practices in Master Data Management and Data Governance
BURLINGTON, MA--(Marketwire - Oct 9, 2012) -
- Kalido, the leading provider of agile information management software, today announced customer Great American Insurance will be presenting at the 2012 MDM & Data Governance Summit in NYC. In addition, Kalido Data Governance expert Mike Wheeler will also lead a session on how to use MDM to speed data-centric decision making.
- The 7th annual MDM & Data Governance Summit is billed as the must attend event for MDM and data governance professionals. With an emphasis on showcasing the latest in master data innovations and implementations, the event will highlight how MDM and Data Governance have become a critical component in transforming business data into business success.
- Session Details:
- Monday, October 15th at 4:15 p.m. "Best Practices: Orchestrating a Roadmap from Reference Data to MDM." With more than 30 years of experience in IT, Donna Capella, Information Management Project Manager & Certified Scrum Master at Great American Insurance, will discuss her organization's journey to clean and harmonize master data and reference data throughout the business to feed both operational and analytical systems, from underwriting and claims to function-specific data warehouses.
- Monday, October 15th at 12:30 p.m., "Industry Innovation Session: Becoming a "Data Efficient" Organization - Using MDM to Speed Data-Centric Decision Making." During this session attendees will learn how to assess their organization's data efficiency and improve upon the tempo of business decision making with MDM. The presentation will also highlight a case study which details how data efficiency can improve business decision making and business performance.
- With the advent of big data, information management professionals are being tasked with improving their organization's data foundation. By delivering a business-centric MDM solution that supports data governance across the enterprise, Kalido customers are unlocking the real value of the "true intelligence" within their systems. To learn more about Kalido MDM visit http://www.kalido.com/master-data-management.htm.
Kalido is the leading provider of agile information management software. Kalido enables companies to manage data as a shared enterprise asset by supporting the business process of data management. Kalido software has been deployed at more than 300 locations in over 100 countries, including 20 percent of the world's most profitable companies as determined by Fortune Magazine. More information about Kalido can be found at: http://www.kalido.com.