SOURCE: Howard Alan Events
VENICE, FL--(Marketwire - Oct 30, 2012) - The finest artists in the country will grace Historic Downtown Venice with an eclectic array of original art this fall with the return of the Downtown Venice Art Festival November 3 - 4, 2012, celebrating its 25th anniversary. This popular juried art fair features 150 artists from approximately 30 different states providing art enthusiasts with a unique opportunity to explore a wide variety of art in one setting. The show appeals to people of all ages including families, art enthusiasts and serious art buyers looking to add to their collections. The festival benefits Venice Main Street, dedicated to preserving and maintaining downtown Venice as a desirable destination. Admission is free and open to the public.
Festival promoter Howard Alan Events has produced this art affair for the past 25 years introducing residents and tourists who flock to Venice and the surrounding areas to leading artists from around the country while showcasing the finest local and regional artists Florida has to offer. This highly regarded promoter produces numerous shows on Florida's west coast including the popular Downtown Venice Art Classic each March as well as the Downtown Sarasota Festival of the Arts, St. Armand's Circle Art Festival, Hyde Park Village Art Fair in Tampa and many more. The Downtown Venice Art Festival has expanded through the years with the community's support and has become a highly anticipated annual tradition in Venice.
The artists, juried by an independent panel of expert judges, and hand-selected from hundreds of applicants based on quality and diversity, will be present for the duration of the festival. All of the artwork is original and handmade in America and will be on display along the tree-lined streets of this popular downtown area.
- Juried outdoor art showcase
- Celebrating 25th Anniversary
- Original Art - Handmade in America
- 150 artists from 30 different states
- Prices set to suit all budgets - ranging from as little as $25 to $30,000
- Artists hand-selected by independent panel of expert judges from hundreds of applicants
- All artists on site for duration of festival
- Vast array of artistic media:
- Life Size Sculptures
- Handmade jewelry
- Mixed Media
- The festival benefits Venice Main Street, dedicated to preserving and maintaining downtown Venice as a desirable destination.