SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwire - Jul 24, 2012) - Jobscience Inc., the leader in Social Relationship Management for HR, today announced Jobscience Team Edition, a social recruiting and applicant tracking system (ATS) optimized for instant deployment and productivity. This innovative solution combines a simple, easy-to-use interface and fast resume loading with the power of social recruiting and relationship management. Recruiters, sourcing teams and hiring managers can instantly collaborate to effectively manage candidate relationships.
"Until now, small recruiting teams and staffing agencies have had to rely on disjointed spreadsheets and time-consuming searching through email messages to manage candidate relationships," said Ted Elliott, CEO and founder of Jobscience. "We believe that every size team should have an affordable solution for efficient and effective collaboration, tracking and managing candidate relationships."
Jobscience Team Edition helps sourcers, researchers and recruiters generate quality candidates that accelerate the hiring and placement processes. Key functionality includes:
- Job Management - Set up and track open positions and assignments with full job descriptions.
- Company Job Board - Easily set up and maintain your own job board using Jobscience's job board engine.
- Social Toolbar - Source candidates from LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+ and more.
- Bulk Resume Loading - Quickly upload dozens or thousands of resumes at once on a Mac or PC.
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS) - Manage the entire hiring process from application to placement.
- Candidate Communication - Use pre-built email templates for individualized or bulk emails.
- Approval Process Management - Build simple approval processes between HR and hiring managers.
- Dashboards & Reports - Professionally present recruiting pipelines, time-to-fill, close rate and KPIs.
Pricing and Availability
Jobscience Team Edition is immediately available for recruiters at $720 per annual license and $360 per annual license for hiring managers.
As the leader in Social Relationship Management for HR, Jobscience understands that social connectivity is more than a feature -- it's the future. Deployed on salesforce.com's Force.com platform, Jobscience's agile solutions bring social, mobile and CRM processes to talent management, keeping corporations and staffing agencies connected with and attracting top talent. For the last four years, Jobscience has been voted the AppExchange Customer Choice Award in HR and Recruiting by salesforce.com customers, and recently won the 2011 Brandon Hall Gold Award for Best Advance in Talent Acquisition Technology. Discover what Jobscience clients already know: great people, great technology and great companies are all connected. To learn more, visit www.jobscience.com.
All trademarks and registered trademarks in this document are the properties of their respective owners.