VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - Oct. 18, 2012) - LOTTO MAX players have more chances to win $75 million in prizes this Friday.
The October 19th LOTTO MAX draw is $50 million, plus an estimated 25 MAXMILLION prizes of $1 million each.
MAXMILLIONS give players multiple chances to win prizes of $1 million. Winning a MAXMILLION is similar to winning the main jackpot - a player must match all seven winning numbers drawn for that prize. If no ticket wins the $50 million jackpot, it will again carry over to the next draw, along with all MAXMILLIONS that are not won.
LOTTO MAX info:
- LOTTO MAX players in B.C. have won more than $426 million since the game launched in 2009.
- A total of 49 MAXMILLIONS have been won in B.C., the latest was last week (October 12) in Burnaby.
- Fifteen $50 million LOTTO MAX jackpots have been won in Canada since 2009.
- The number '18' has been drawn the most in all LOTTO MAX draws.
- Draws are held every Friday night.
- A $5 ticket gives players three chances to win.
- Players must match 7/7 numbers (from 1-49) to win the jackpot.
- Odds of winning any prize are one in 6.6 per play.
- Odds of winning a LOTTO MAX jackpot or MAXMILLION are one in 28.6 million per play.
What you would do if you won a LOTTO MAX jackpot? Let us know on Facebook or Twitter @lottomax.
LOTTO MAX can be played at your favourite lottery retailer and at www.PlayNow.com. Winning numbers and can be found at www.bclc.com following each draw.
BCLC is a provincial Crown corporation offering socially responsible gambling entertainment while generating more than $1 billion in provincial revenue last year that went back into health care, education and community groups across B.C.