COSTA MESA, CA--(Marketwire - Oct 24, 2012) - ISC8® Inc. (OTCBB: ISCI) ("ISC8" or the "Company"), a provider of intelligent cybersecurity solutions, is pleased to announce that Bill Joll, president and CEO of ISC8, Inc., will present at the Security Research Associates 8th Annual Fall Growth Stock Conference on Tuesday, October 30, 2012 at 10 a.m. Pacific Time.
- Security Research Associates 8th Annual Fall Growth Stock Conference
- ISC8 to present at 10 a.m. PT on Oct. 30, 2012 at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in San Francisco
- A copy of the investor presentation that will be used may be accessed in the investor relations section of ISC8's website at http://www.isc8.com/about-us/investors.html.
- To arrange a one-on-one meeting with management please contact ISC8 investor relations at email@example.com.
- More information can be found at http://www.sracap.com.
ISC8 is actively engaged in the development and sale of intelligent cybersecurity solutions for commercial and government environments worldwide. ISC8's Cyber products are aimed at detecting next-generation malware and Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs). ISC8 provides hardware, software and service offerings that enable Enterprise Threat Management leveraging anti-tamper, 3D stacked chip assemblies, high-speed processors, and miniaturized sensors -- all technologies it has developed. ISC8 was founded in 1974 and is headquartered in Costa Mesa, California. For more information about ISC8 visit www.isc8.com.
About Security Research Associates, Inc.
Security Research Associates, Inc. (SRA) was founded in San Francisco in 1980 and, today, offers investment banking and M&A services as well as institutional brokerage services. A boutique firm by design, SRA works with a select group of portfolio managers from around the country and focuses on technology and life science companies in the micro and small cap arenas. For more information about SRA see our web site at www.sracap.com or call us at 415-590-4333.