SOURCE: Great American Exhibition
LAS VEGAS, NV--(Marketwire - Jul 18, 2012) - The Asia Resort Development Conference is the only conference in the US that focuses exclusively on educating professionals on the needs and requirements of investing, building and constructing a first-class resort in Asia. This conference will bring together leading experts to present the newest, most attractive opportunities for development and investment in the Asian resort market. Up to 300 private and public investment bankers, developers, architects, designers, contractors, golf developers, hotel senior executives, attorneys, resort planners, accounting firms, tourism boards and casino executives are planning to attend this year's conference.
"With the Asian resort market booming and RevPAR rates hitting 86% in this region, this is a great opportunity to gather the experts who can provide insight and knowledge on everything from pitfalls in land rights and acquisition, financing, legalities, development, brand utilization, golf resorts, gaming resorts, investment opportunities and vital issues confronting the industry today," said Brian Sullivan, President of Great American Exhibition, producers of the conference. "We had great success with running a similar program for the Mexico Resort developers and are confident with a stellar line up of speakers we will run a top notch executive level summit."
The conference program will offer eleven sessions; industry leaders already scheduled to speak include:
- Esteban L. Biondi, M. Oc. Engr., Marina Studio Leader/Senior Project Manager, Applied Technology and Management, Inc.
- Chris Campbell, Senior Vice President, Greg Norman Golf Course Design
- Bob Craycraft RRP, Vice President, Industry Relations, American Resort Development Association
- Jonathan Galaviz, Managing Director & Chief Economist, Galaviz & Company LLC
- Richard M. Gollis, Co-Founder and Principal, The Concord Group
- Chris Moore, Principal and CEO, DTJ Design Inc.
- Lloyd C. Nathan, Chief Executive Officer, Asian Coast Development Ltd.
- Stephen O'Grady, Managing Director, CrossKeys Hospitality Solutions
- Hal Phillips, Managing Director, Golf and Resorts, Mandarin Media
- Scott Stay, Vice President of Global Development, Construction Management & Development
- Paul Steelman, CEO, Steelman Partners
- Paul Stringer, Senior Vice President, Jack Nicklaus Golf Course Design
Sessions will address the most important issues facing the industry, including The Hospitality & Leisure Sector in Asia; Case Studies on Successful Resort Development; Financing and New Sources of Capital; Navigating Architectural Construction and Infrastructure; Investment and Development Opportunities; Casinos in Asia; Project Amenity Programming for New and Existing Projects; Marketing and Sales; and Blueprints for a Digital Engagement Strategy, among others.
About the Asian Resort Development Conference
The Asian Resort Development Conference will be held Monday, October 22 through Wednesday, October 24 at the Green Valley Ranch Hotel Resort in Henderson, NV. The conference is produced and managed by Great American Exhibition, producers of several events including the successful Mexico Resort Development Conference. To register for the conference and learn more information about sponsorship or speaking opportunities visit, asiaresortdevelopment.com.