SOURCE: Ingate Systems AB
STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN--(Marketwire - Sep 19, 2012) - Providing in-depth educational sessions on SIP trunking and Unified Communications, Ingate® Systems announces the schedule for the SIP Trunk-Unified Communications (UC) Seminars at ITEXPO. Free to all ITEXPO attendees, the SIP Trunk-UC Seminars will be held October 3-5, 2012 at the Austin Convention Center in Austin, Texas.
The Seminars will feature visionaries driving the industry. Speakers include Broadvox, Bandwidth.com, Positron Telecommunication Systems, FaxCore, Grandstream, CompuCom and Ingate. Joel Maloff of Phone.com will present and also moderate the sessions.
October 3 - SIP Trunk Academy (certificate program)
- 10:00am - What is SIP Trunking?
- 10:15am - Successful SIP Trunking (case studies)
- 11:30am - Case Study: Hosted Call Center Application
- 12:30pm - LUNCH-N-LEARN: Role of the E-SBC
- 1:30pm - Supercharging SIP Trunking Sales
- 2:30pm - Premise-Based SIP Trunking and UC (Live Demo)
- 3:00pm - Case Study Block
October 4 - Unified Communications (certificate program)
- 9:00am - TOWN HALL MEETING: Unified Communications
- 11:00am - Leveraging and Selling Cloud-Based Hosted Solutions
- 12:00pm - Video-over-IP
- 1:30pm - Hosted Services and UC
- 3:00pm - SIP Forum Workgroup Update
October 5 - SIP Trunk-UC Boot Camp
- 9:00am - Building Your Business with SIP Trunking and Unified Communications
- 10:00am - SIP Trunk "Basic Training" with Ingate
The Seminars will be held in room 9C.
Schedule a Free Assessment of Your Installation @ ITEXPO
Schedule a free, one-on-one consultation at ITEXPO with Bandwidth.com, Broadvox, Positron and/or Ingate for a personalized assessment of your specific network deployment. Get advice, suggestions and solutions to your installation needs. Contact email@example.com to schedule.
For more information visit www.ingate.com.
Free VIP passes can be obtained here: https://www.tmcnet.com/scripts/itexpo/tx12/registration.aspx?theplan=INGT
About Ingate® Systems
Ingate® Systems develops firewall technology to enable global SIP-based person-to-person communication such as IP telephony, presence, Instant Messaging, video conferencing, IP-PBX connections and Unified Communications. With a history in security, Ingate offers enterprises, service providers and carriers elegant solutions that make trusted SIP communications possible beyond the LAN. Ingate products are used by retail companies, financial institutions, industrial firms, government agencies and small-to-large enterprises throughout Europe, Asia and North America. For more information visit www.ingate.com.