SOURCE: Informative Graphics
VIENNA, AUSTRIA--(Marketwire - Nov 6, 2012) - Informative Graphics Corporation (IGC), announces Brava!® 7.1 for EMC® Documentum® xCP 2.0, a versatile, high-performance viewer that provides unmatched functionality and security, and now also offers a zero-footprint, cross-platform HTML5 client option. IGC, a leader in viewing, collaboration and redaction technology, is previewing the new Brava 7.1 for xCP this week at the EMC Momentum conference in Vienna. Conference attendees can see the software demo at IGC booth S13.
Brava for EMC Documentum xCP makes it easy to view, annotate and collaborate on almost any file, including Microsoft Office and PDF documents, CAD drawings and image files. With the new HTML5 viewer, nothing is installed on the user's workstation, so users may run Brava on today's predominant platforms (including PC, Mac, Linux and Unix) and in any web browser (including Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Chrome). Brava Enterprise also offers ActiveX, Java and Flash clients, so it fits any environment and business need.
This xCP integration marks an expansion of IGC's offerings for EMC solutions, which currently include tightly integrated solutions for EMC's D2, EPFM, EPFM OnDemand, TaskSpace and Webtop enterprise content management solutions in addition to xCP.
Highlights of Brava 7.1 for EMC Documentum xCP:
- Supports the xCP2 viewer framework - No need to toggle back and forth between interfaces -- Brava's seamless integration makes it easy to work on documents within xCP
- Add banners and watermarks - Label pages with "confidential," "draft" or other marks for added clarity
- Discuss details - Use Brava's Changemark® tool to have "in document" discussions that can be published or printed with the content itself
- Redact sensitive information - Remove private and otherwise sensitive content from documents and drawings
- Publish back to the repository - Send marked up documents and related discussions back to the repository for easy access and additional collaboration, if needed
- Search text - Find the details you need quickly and easily
"As an EMC partner for over a decade, IGC continues to evolve to meet the document-viewing needs of EMC customers," said IGC President and CEO Gary Heath. "We're thrilled to add the xCP integration to our comprehensive EMC offerings."
Learn more about Brava for EMC Documentum xCP at http://infograph.com/emc/brava.
About Informative Graphics
Since 1990, Informative Graphics Corporation (IGC) has been a leading developer of commercial software products for viewing, collaboration and redaction. IGC products, including Redact-It®, Blazon™ and viewing/collaboration/annotation tool Brava, are renowned for their cost-saving value, ease of use, features and scalability. The products have been deployed by thousands of corporations, law firms and government entities in the United States and internationally. Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, IGC maintains offices in the United States and has key distribution partners worldwide. For more information, visit www.infograph.com or follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/#!/IGCsoftware or Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/InformativeGraphics.