REDWOOD CITY, CA--(Marketwire - Aug 14, 2012) - Host Analytics, the leader in cloud corporate performance management (CPM), today announced record company and customer growth for the first half of 2012. Driven by customer demand, new product innovation and global expansion, in combination with the continued market trend toward cloud computing and modern technology, the company closed a record Q2 and grew revenues for the first half of 2012 by 2.2 times over the same period in 2011.
"The first half results and continued momentum validate our business model and cloud strategy," said Jon Kondo, CEO of Host Analytics. "As the only vendor offering a complete, 360-degree view of finance in the cloud, Host Analytics improves on traditional approaches to CPM, offering a viable and flexible alternative to solutions from Oracle and SAP. Having closed another record quarter and on track for a record year, the company remains focused on building the most complete cloud CPM solution to meet the needs of customers worldwide."
Highlights for the first half of 2012 included:
New Product Innovation
- The company introduced Host Analytics Business Analytics, a new toolkit for finance that combines CPM and BI.
- A new set of features enable dynamic financial reporting in Host Analytics' cloud CPM suite, and a new user interface delivers more intuitive control.
- Host Analytics Connector Packs provide automated integration between ERP systems and Host Analytics.
Significant Customer Growth
- Customer growth increased 25 percent during the first half of 2012.
- Notable new customers include Allegro Microsystems, Angie's List, Casual Male, Charming Charlie, Inc., Method Products, Inc., NEC Europe, Qliktech, Splunk, Inc., Starkey Laboratories, Inc., WD-40 Company and Zoosk.
- Host Analytics announced a strategic partnership with Birst, the leader in agile business analytics, to bring customers a holistic view of corporate performance.
- Host Analytics announced a reseller agreement with Inside Info to deliver Host Analytics to the Australian and New Zealand markets.
Corporate and Global Expansion
- The company announced a UK office, a customer win with NEC Europe and the appointment of David Brierley as UK managing director.
- Host Analytics expanded channel sales to include Australia and New Zealand.
- Host Analytics grew employee headcount by 12 percent in the first half of 2012.
- For the fourth year in a row, Gartner highlighted Host Analytics in the Magic Quadrant for Corporate Performance Management Suites(1).
- Host Analytics earned a customer satisfaction rating of 4.29 out of 5.0 in the BPM Partners 2012 Vendor Landscape Business Performance Management Report.
- Ventana Research named Host Analytics a "Hot Vendor" in the 2012 Value Index for Financial Performance Management.
- Host Analytics was selected for the AlwaysOn OnDemand Top 100 and Global 250 lists.
- Host Analytics was named a finalist for the Network Products Guide 2012 Hot Companies Award.
Host Analytics is one of Silicon Valley's fastest growing cloud companies. The company delivers the first and only complete suite of cloud CPM and business analytics applications to help finance executives drive faster and smarter decisions throughout their organizations. Host Analytics' technology covers planning, budgeting, scorecarding, financial consolidation and reporting.
Host Analytics Press Releases
Host Analytics Blog
Host Analytics Facebook
Host Analytics Twitter
Tweet this: @host_analytics strengthens cloud CPM leadership with record growth and global expansion in first half of 2012 ow.ly/cWch1
About Host Analytics
Host Analytics is the #1 cloud corporate performance management company, providing the only complete suite for finance. Host Analytics helps organizations make better operational and financial decisions by streamlining and automating their consolidations, planning and reporting processes.
Over the span of a decade, Host Analytics has gone from pioneer to leader with their deep product functionality, world-class team and broad partner ecosystem. Thanks to the cloud, customers enjoy low costs, low risk and fast results that give them an edge and helps Finance gain greater influence in setting business strategy and operational priorities. Host Analytics is:
- 1st cloud corporate performance management solution;
- 1st to deliver external data integration;
- 1st to deliver a business analytics application built for finance in the cloud.
Host Analytics serves midsize to large customer organizations, including AT&T, Groupon, Crocs, Thule, Otis Spunkmeyer and Schumacher. The company has received on-going industry recognition and was most recently recognized by AlwaysOn for the OnDemand 100 and Global 250 Top Private Companies Awards and by Network Products Guide for its Hot Company Award.
For additional information, visit http://www.hostanalytics.com or join the conversation at www.twitter.com/host_analytics.
(1) Gartner, Inc., Magic Quadrant for Corporate Performance Management Suites, John E. Van Decker, Neil Chandler, Christopher Iervolino, March 19, 2012.