SOURCE: Hollywood Public Relations
SCITUATE, MA--(Marketwire - Oct 2, 2012) - Hollywood Public Relations has recently been engaged by a number of new clients spanning several categories from fashion and footwear to health and fitness. To accommodate the escalating growth, the agency has relocated to a larger, multi-office location overlooking scenic and historic Scituate Harbor.
Among the new clients/categories are:
Fashion and Footwear
- Hollywood PR has been engaged by Honeywell Safety Products to promote three footwear brands, deepening the reach to core targets, and new, casual consumers through traditional media relations and social media channels.
- The Original Muck Boot Company - a gear staple of hunters/outdoor enthusiast, Muck's recent expansion includes new categories in lawn/garden, equestrian, farming, and construction.
- XTRATUF - unofficially known as "official boots of Alaska." XTRATUF was designed for fishermen in the 1960s, but is used widely by a variety of outdoor enthusiasts today.
- Ranger - a line of hiking boots for both the serious and casual adventurers.
- CakeStyle, a personal styling service for busy women that delivers a box of handpicked clothing and accessories to their clients' door each season has tapped Hollywood PR to launch its service in the Boston market as they expand their national footprint.
Health and Fitness
- Store-A-Tooth, a dental stem cell bank, brought on Hollywood PR to inform parents about how preserving stem cells from baby teeth, and those extracted for Orthodontia, may protect their children's health in the future.
- Fit Brains - designed by neuroscientists, Fit Brain games offer cognitive training shown to improve brain performance and help fight cognitive decline at all ages. Hollywood PR will help educate target audiences on how the brain is the most important muscle in the body, and one that requires a workout like all others.
- Fresh City - is a fast, casual restaurant with 15 locations in New England, which caters to active, health-food conscious consumers looking for better-for-you foods that fit into their lifestyles. Hollywood PR was recently awarded the Fresh City business to tout the company's unique offering.
Hollywood Public Relations
Hollywood Public Relations is a boutique agency servicing a consumer packaged goods and services clientele. Hollywood Public Relations fuses traditional PR programming with social networking to deliver communication campaigns that impact consumer perception and action with measurable results. For more information visit www.hollywoodpr.net.