SOURCE: GSX Solutions, Inc.
ORCHARD PARK, NY--(Marketwire - Dec 11, 2012) - GSX Solutions [www.gsx.com], the global leader in proactive, consolidated monitoring and reporting of enterprise collaboration environments, including Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint, BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) and IBM Notes, today announced a new Business Partner Program. GSX works with VARs, Integrators and other technology alliance providers by implementing this new program, to jointly understand the issues faced by customers, as well as tackle the complex challenges in different markets.
This partnership enables GSX to provide best-in-class products and program offerings to companies interested in selling, supporting and creating services around GSX products. The knowledge and feedback from partners is invaluable for the future development of solutions as well as modifying current solutions.
"GSX Solutions understands the need for teamwork and by implementing our new Business Partner Program, we have expanded our network, our base of experts and can offer an unprecedented opportunity to truly meet and exceed customers' needs and expectations," said Antoine Leboyer, CEO of GSX Solutions.
The new partnership program with GSX includes:
- Sales Training Sessions with the GSX partner team.
- Access to best practice information about successful and experienced delivery modalism and services packages built on GSX.
- Technical training for the support team with theory and practicing sessions,
- Free access to download a stable demo environment.
- Ability to download several GSX products free and fully functional for 30 days.
- Preferential support in all areas of the collaboration.
- Access to marketing and support documentation.
- Direct and regular communication covering customer feedback and proposed new product features.
- Involvement in decisions on the future development of product features and priority in obtaining feature releases.
For more information about the partnership program, visit http://www.gsx.com/become_partner/.
About GSX Solutions
GSX Solutions is the global leader in proactive, consolidated monitoring, analysis, and management of enterprise collaboration and messaging environments, including Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint, BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) and IBM Notes, as well as LDAP and SMTP ports, and any URL. GSX Solutions is Microsoft Systems Center Alliance Partner, Microsoft Silver Partner and a BlackBerry Alliance Elite Partner, providing automated server maintenance for Domino and Windows-based servers. Monitoring millions of mailboxes for over 600 global enterprises, GSX is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, with R&D in Nice, France, and offices in the UK and the US. For more information, please visit www.gsx.com.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.