SAN MATEO, CA--(Marketwire - Jun 27, 2012) -
- GraphConnect conference taking place November 5-6, 2012 in San Francisco
- Call for papers now open through August 1, 2012
Neo Technology, creators of Neo4j, the world's leading graph database, announced that papers are now being accepted for the GraphConnect 2012 Conference, taking place November 5-6 in San Francisco. Abstracts for consideration must be received by August 1, 2012. Submission guidelines are available at www.graphconnect.com. Speakers will be notified by September 1, 2012.
Now with the Google Knowledge Graph and Facebook's Open Graph, graphs have reached a new level of relevance in today's connected world. GraphConnect San Francisco is to connect and celebrate Graph's new relevance with modern data. GraphConnect 2012 is the first conference to focus on the rapidly growing world of graph databases and the applications making sense of connected data. Graph thought leaders from many disciplines and organizations will come together to explore new ideas, share innovations in graph technology, and make connections with researchers and developers from around the globe.
2012 featured speakers include:
- Rod Johnson, founder of the Spring Framework and S7VP, Application Platform Strategy at VMware
- James Fowler, Co-author of "Connected: The Surprising Power of Our Social Networks and How They Shape Our Lives"
- Rebecca Parsons, CTO of ThoughtWorks
- Eric Ries, creator of the Lean Startup methodology
- Matt Aslett, Research Manager at The 451 Group analyst firm
- Leading architects and developers from Twitter, Adobe, FiftyThree, Telenor, Squidoo and other innovative organizations from startups to Fortune 500 companies
Registration and Call for Papers
Registration for GraphConnect 2012 is currently open. For more information and to receive updates on topics, tracks and session availability or submit a proposal, please visit http://www.graphconnect.com.
About Neo Technology
Graphs are everywhere. From websites adding social capabilities to Telco's providing personalized customer services to innovative bioinformatics research, organizations are adopting graph databases as the best way to model and query connected data. Neo Technology researchers have been pioneers in the graph database space since 2000 and have been instrumental in bringing the power of the social graph to customers such as Adobe, Cisco, and Deutsche Telekom. Now in production for nine years, Neo4j is the world's leading graph database with the largest ecosystem of partners and tens of thousands of successful deployments worldwide.
Neo Technology is a privately held company funded by Fidelity Growth Partners Europe, Sunstone Capital and Conor Venture Partners, and is headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices in Germany, UK, Sweden, and Malaysia. For more information, please visit www.neotechnology.com