SOURCE: Grand Lucayan, Bahamas
GRAND BAHAMA ISLAND, BAHAMAS--(Marketwire - Sep 14, 2012) - Grand Lucayan resort in the Bahamas is "all-in," this winter, offering guests who book early an unprecedented family package that represents a savings of 50% or more. Guests who book this "Earlybird" special by October 15, 2012 can reserve dates for travel through February 28, 2013* and receive benefits including low starting rates, 4th night free, airfare credits, a complimentary round of golf, free children's meals, and more. Rates start as low as $139 including up to $350 in airfare credit.
The Grand Lucayan, Bahamas Fall Earlybird Special Includes:
- Discounted room rates starting as low as $139 for an oceanview room with balcony
- 4th Night Free
- $200 Airfare credit per room for stays of 3 nights or more
- $350 airfare credit per room for stays of 6 nights or more
- One complimentary round of golf
- Kids eat free
- Two for One "Camp Lucayan" kids camp admission
- Free WiFi
As the closest Caribbean island to the U.S. mainland (just 55 miles from Florida), Grand Bahama Island is an ideal family destination for its ease of access, affordability, and the range of "soft adventure" activities available on island. Grand Lucayan is the perfect base from which to enjoy snorkel trips, kayak tours in Grand Lucayan National Park, and even horseback riding on the beach.
At the resort itself, guests will enjoy the benefits of eight restaurants and a casino on property, three revitalizing swimming pools, babysitting services, an 18-hole championship golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr., tennis courts, jogging paths, basketball, volleyball and use of the spa and fitness center.
For information on the resort, recently honored with the TripAdvisor® Certificate of Excellence award for 2012, or for reservations, guests can visit www.grandlucayan.com or call 1(855) LUCAYAN.
About Grand Lucayan, Bahamas
Located on Grand Bahama Island, the 519-room Grand Lucayan, Bahamas is situated along an expansive 7.5-acre beach with views of the turquoise Caribbean Sea. Just 70 miles off the coast of Florida, Grand Lucayan, Bahamas offers some of the finest amenities in the Caribbean. Guests enjoy spacious accommodations, eight restaurants, three swimming pools, non-motorized water sports activities, four tennis courts -- all offering Grand Slam surfaces, a 25,000 square-foot Senses Spa & Fitness Center, 18-hole championship golf course -- The Reef Course, designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr., and 90,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting space and a Las Vegas-style casino. Like us on Facebook, facebook.com/grandlucayan or follow us on Twitter, @grandlucayan.
* Book by Oct. 15, 2012 for travel through Feb. 28, 2013. $200 air credit applies to three nights or more. Blackout dates apply Dec. 26-31, 2012. $350 air credit requires a six night minimum stay. One air credit valid per room. Double occupancy required. Blackout dates apply. New bookings only. Air must be booked and paid at time of hotel booking. Cancellation of hotel will result in cancellation of all associated airline tickets and no refunds or credit for cancellations will be provided. All passengers must be booked on the same passenger name record for the same flight and itinerary and cannot include stopovers. Applies to air fares on scheduled service out of US and Canada gateways only. Any airline change fees or rate increases after ticketing on any tickets are the responsibility of the passengers. Rate shown does not include hotel service charges and resort fees of $17 per night for each guest ages 13 years and older, payable at the resort. Effective June 1, 2012 the resort instituted an energy surcharge fee of $10 per night for all reservations. Effective July 1, 2012 a Facility Fee of $7.50 has been instituted per room/per day. This offer is subject to availability, may be changed or cancelled at any time and may not be combined with any other air credits. Not applicable to groups and other restrictions and limitations may apply.