CHATSWORTH, CA--(Marketwire - Sep 26, 2012) - Venstar Inc. today announced its "Go Green for No Green" offer for its Surveyor energy management system that empowers retail store chains and other multi-location businesses to save up to 25 percent on energy and maintenance costs. With no cash up front, the system is cash-flow positive from day one. Surveyor enables chain stores and other multi-location businesses to optimize their energy usage and system performance, resulting in reduced energy costs and improved cash flow.
"With Surveyor, chain stores and other multi-location businesses can go green for no green and gain unprecedented visibility and control of existing mechanical, electrical and HVAC systems in stores throughout North America," said Steve Dushane, CEO of Venstar Inc. "Most companies will likely save far more than the monthly cost of the Surveyor energy management system. With no cash up front, the Surveyor system is cash-flow positive from day one."
Remotely Monitor, Control and Manage HVAC, Lighting and Mechanical Systems With Surveyor EMS
Surveyor empowers small-box retailers and other multi-location businesses to remotely monitor, control and manage their HVAC and lighting/electrical and mechanical systems in all their stores, giving them unprecedented visibility into their energy usage. Designed specifically for small-box retail chains with hundreds to thousands of locations, Surveyor provides powerful energy management tools for energy and facility managers responsible for managing multi-location companies.
- A single person can remotely control energy usage for thousands of stores using a desktop computer, laptop, telephone, iPhone, or iPad.
- Authorized users can make automatic and on-demand changes to HVAC, lighting, electrical and mechanical systems.
- Users can make global changes to stores by state or region or can make changes to individual stores, allowing for optimal store temperatures and lighting, resulting in energy savings and comfort for customers and employees.
- Users can adjust HVAC, lighting/electrical and mechanical systems to meet specific store or regional requirements, resulting in dramatic energy cost savings.
- Custom, standard and exception reporting, along with real-time live views into stores, gives users increased business intelligence about their stores' HVAC, lighting/electrical and mechanical systems.
- Extensive data mining, diagnostics, and analysis empower users to manage their stores by a variety of criteria, including weather conditions.
- Surveyor can also send out automatic customized email reports that allow designated executives and regional managers to know the energy usage and condition of the equipment at their stores.
- Exception reporting helps identify any stores that are unusually warm or cool inside. This can indicate problem areas, including malfunctioning or broken equipment. By being able to proactively service and repair equipment, facilities managers are able to reduce maintenance costs while ensuring a minimum of down time.
- User-defined security levels provide effective company-wide access to the system without compromising security.
How Surveyor Works
Each piece of the user's energy-consuming equipment has installed sensors that communicate to the user's Surveyor system via the Internet. The sensors can be added to virtually any manufacturer's equipment, allowing users to retrofit their existing equipment without buying new equipment. Some of the biggest manufacturers in HVAC, including Carrier and York, have Surveyor controls available as a factory-installed option. For added flexibility for mobile users, the Surveyor Mobile application for iPhone and iPad provides users the ability to monitor and control the Surveyor system on the go.
For more information on Surveyor, visit: http://www.venstar.com/Surveyor/.
For more information on the "Go Green for No Green" program, call 818-341-8760.
About Venstar Inc.
Founded in 1992, Venstar Inc. is a leading thermostat and energy management system (EMS) supplier, known for providing value to its customers via ease of use and installation, proven cost savings, improved energy efficiency, quality and reliability. Venstar is one of the largest thermostat suppliers in the world and designs and produces Venstar-branded products, as well as OEM thermostat products for the biggest names in HVAC. Venstar's Surveyor is a leading energy management system, typically saving small-box retailers 25 percent of their energy costs, which translates to millions of dollars in savings and dramatic reductions in C02 emissions. Surveyor currently controls the energy usage of more than 14,000 retail locations across the United States, Mexico, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
For more information, visit: http://www.venstar.com