EBÈNE, MAURITIUS--(Marketwire - Sept. 5, 2012) - During August, leading global foreign exchange trader, educator and author Mario Sant Singh, looked at the Greek debt crisis, U.S. Dollar positions on the upcoming U.S. elections, the USD/JPY downtrend, and Quantitative Easing (QE3), in his AskMarioSingh.com blog, "Your toughest Forex Questions answered daily".
In his Market Brief of The Week for 3 September, he cites the upcoming European Central Bank (ECB) press conference for speculation on the single European currency uptrend, and the US Non-Farm Payroll (NFP) and rising speculation on QE3, for its potential effect on the recent US equities outperformance.
Click here for the upcoming Weekly Market Outlook LIVE Webinar on 10 September from 8-9pm SGT (GMT+8). His Market Brief of the Week and Daily Market Report articles also keep traders up to date.
The views of Mario Sant Singh - who is Director or Training & Education at FXPRIMUS, are widely sought after in the Forex industry. His popular blog, his weekly market webinar, his briefs and reports provide direct channels for some of the best-informed educational resources that new and experienced traders can access to improve their knowledge of Forex and related investment markets.
During August, the top ten Forex trading questions (click the links for the answers) were:
1. If Greece leaves the Euro Zone would you still keep a sell position?
2. Prior to the US election, would traders go Long or Short on the US dollar?
3. Why has the USDJPY been in a downtrend for so many years? How long do you think the downtrend will last?
4. How should I trade if there is quantitative easing (QE3)?
5. How does buying and selling the US Dollar Index (USDX) affect USD currency pairs?
6. Should we trade during high or low volatility?
7. Should I open three separate accounts with one broker or open three accounts with three different brokers?
8. What are your thoughts on using the Fibonacci numbers to estimate future peaks or lows?
9. Mario, do you think new traders can be successful in trading the XAUUSD and XAGUSD currency pairs?
10. Do you prefer to pick top/bottom or use the half-way rule? Which is better?
Have a new question for Mario? Then ask him online at AskMarioSingh.com, and sign up to receive Mario's Forex Answer of the Day, by email.
ABOUT MARIO SANT SINGH
Mario Singh is the Director of Trading & Education at global retail Forex brokerage FXPRIMUS. He has appeared as a guest expert on CNBC more than 35 times to talk about foreign exchange markets, and is a regular contributor to top investment publications and online portals. Known as a brilliant and intense communicator with a unique ability to 'keep Forex simple' and a mission to help every man-in-the-street to trade profitably and responsibly in the Forex market, more than 20,000 people have attended his Forex trading programs. He is the only Forex trader in Asia invited to train Julius Baer Private Bankers - the third largest Swiss Bank, and is the author of the forthcoming book: How to Profit in the Forex Market: 17 Proven Strategies (Wiley Publishing).
FXPRIMUS offers retail traders a level of trade execution, service quality and fund safety that are normally reserved only for the largest investors. Serving traders in 205 countries across 6 continents FXPRIMUS combines an unmatched level of fund safety with regular independent audits of company financials and Straight Through Processing, top notch execution with tight spreads, prompt and responsive customer support, ISO 27001 certification in Information Security and an industry-leading trader toolset that includes free access to powerful trader tools and personal coaching via FXPRIMUS Coach. FXPRIMUS truly is The Safest Place To Trade.