HAMILTON, BERMUDA--(Marketwire - Sep 24, 2012) - Frontline Ltd. (the "Company") advises
that the 2012 Annual General Meeting of the Company was held on September
21, 2012 at 10:30 a.m. at the Elbow Beach Hotel, 60 South Shore Road, Paget
PG06, Bermuda. The following resolutions were passed:
1) To re-elect John Fredriksen as a Director of the Company.
2) To re-elect Kate Blankenship as a Director of the Company.
3) To re-elect W.A. Tony Curry as a Director of the Company.
4) To re-elect Cecilie Fredriksen as a Director of the Company.
5) To re-appoint PricewaterhouseCoopers AS of Oslo, Norway as auditors
to authorise the Directors to determine their remuneration.
6) That the share premium account of the Company be reduced from
million to nil and that the amount resulting from the reduction be credited
the Company's Contributed Surplus account, with immediate effect.
7) That the remuneration payable to the Company's Board of Directors
total amount of fees not to exceed US$450,000.00 be approved for the year
December 31, 2012.
In addition, the audited consolidated financial statements for Frontline
for the year ended December 31, 2011 were presented to the Meeting.
September 21, 2012
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to
5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf of
Thomson Reuters clients. The owner of this announcement warrants that:
i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and
other applicable laws; and
ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and
originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Frontline Ltd. via Thomson Reuters ONE