SOURCE: First Midwest Bancorp, Inc.
ITASCA, IL--(Marketwire - Jun 28, 2012) - First Midwest Bancorp, Inc. ("First Midwest") (NASDAQ: FMBI), the holding company of First Midwest Bank, today announced the following schedule and contact information for its second quarter 2012 earnings release and teleconference:
- Earnings Release: Wednesday, July 25, 2012, prior to the market opening, by Marketwire distribution and First Midwest's website at www.firstmidwest.com/investorrelations.
- Teleconference: Wednesday, July 25, 2012, from 10:00 A.M. ET to 11:00 A.M. ET. Listen-only mode, via telephone and Internet broadcast on the First Midwest website at www.firstmidwest.com/investorrelations.
- Dial-in Numbers: US (877) 317-6789; International (412) 317-6789. Participants should ask for the First Midwest Bancorp, Inc. Earnings Conference Call. Please call 10 to 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the teleconference.
- Telephone Replay: US (877) 344-7529; International (412) 317-0088; Conference ID: 10015755. The replay will be available one hour after completion of the live call until 9:00 A.M. ET on August 2, 2012.
- Web Replay: Access the web replay by selecting the Investor Relations section of the First Midwest website at www.firstmidwest.com/investorrelations. The replay will be available one hour after completion of the live call until 9:00 A.M. ET on August 2, 2012.
About the Company
First Midwest, with assets of $8 billion, is the premier relationship-based banking franchise in the dynamic Chicagoland banking market. As one of the Chicago metropolitan area's largest independent bank holding companies, First Midwest provides the full range of business, retail banking and wealth management services through some 100 offices located in communities in metropolitan Chicago, northwest Indiana, central and western Illinois, and eastern Iowa. First Midwest has been recognized by the Chicago Tribune for two straight years as one of the top 20 best places to work in Chicago among large employers. Additionally, Forbes has recognized First Midwest as one of America's Most Trustworthy Companies for 2012.