SOURCE: Oracle Corporation
REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwire - Sep 24, 2012) - Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Global financial services and insurance industry executives will gather at Oracle OpenWorld, Sept. 30 - Oct. 4, 2012, at Moscone Center in San Francisco, to discuss industry trends and solutions.
- With more than 20 sessions dedicated to financial services and insurance, attendees can learn from industry experts, such as CitiGroup, CNA, Americo, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, National Australia Bank, Nationwide Insurance, Sentry Insurance and Oracle OpenWorld sponsor Deloitte Consulting.
- Frank Brienzi, senior vice president and general manager, Oracle Financial Services will lead a keynote on industry trends and Oracle's strategy for banking and insurance.
- National Australia Bank (NAB) Enterprise Architect Brett Woolley will present two sessions on how NAB is using Oracle Financial Services to transform its enterprise to meet changing customer and regulatory requirements.
- Insurance sessions will discuss ways companies can transform operations and modernize business models.
- Sessions will also cover product strategy and roadmap and customer best practices for Oracle FLEXCUBE.
- The session "Big Data in Financial Services: Technologies, Use Cases and Implications" will show how Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications can help institutions manage exponential data growth.
- Participants will learn how to optimize the automotive lending lifecycle using Oracle solutions.
- To learn more about the financial service and insurance program tracks at Oracle OpenWorld 2012, or to register for the event, log on to the Oracle OpenWorld home page: http://www.oracle.com/openworld/index.html.
About Oracle OpenWorld
Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco is the most important educational and networking event of the year for Oracle technologists, customers, and partners. This information technology event is dedicated to helping businesses optimize existing systems and understand upcoming technology breakthroughs. The conference, which draws more than 50,000 attendees from over 110 countries, offer more than 2,100 educational sessions, 400 product demos, exhibitions from 450 partners showcasing applications, middleware, database, server and storage systems, industries, management and infrastructure -- all engineered for innovation. Oracle OpenWorld 2012 is being held September 30-October 4 at The Moscone Center in San Francisco. For more information or to register, please visit www.oracle.com/openworld. Watch Oracle OpenWorld keynotes, sessions and more live on YouTube. Join the Oracle OpenWorld discussion on Twitter, Facebook and the Oracle OpenWorld Blog.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
About Oracle in Industries
Oracle industry solutions leverage the company's best-in-class portfolio of products to address complex business processes relevant to financial services and insurance, helping speed time to market, reduce costs, and gain a competitive edge.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.