SOURCE: Fidelity Warranty Services, Inc.
DEERFIELD BEACH, FL--(Marketwire - Aug 9, 2012) - Fidelity Warranty Services, Inc. (FWS), a major provider of extended service and pre-paid maintenance contracts for vehicles, was once again rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau (BBB). FWS, which has continued to meet the BBB accreditation standards since 2009, received its high rating based on customer satisfaction surveys, financial standings and its commitment to making good faith efforts to resolve consumer complaints.
FWS is one of the country's largest independent providers of automotive finance and insurance (F&I) products. With more than 30 years of experience in the F&I industry, FWS has helped consumers protect their vehicle investments and safeguard their future.
"Our client relationships are our number one priority, and receiving this top rating from the most trusted consumer resource agency demonstrates our continued commitment to delivering exceptional service," said Fred Brown, Vice President of Customer Services, FWS.
With a nationwide network of more than 3,100 dealers and 5,000 authorized service centers, FWS manages over two million calls each year with claim centers located in Deerfield Beach, Fla. and St. Louis, Mo. The Customer Service Team has a computerized network in 50 states and Puerto Rico and provides assistance within an average response time of 18 seconds. In 2011, FWS paid out over $190 million in claims supported by a team that includes over 200 highly skilled associates, of which more than 60 percent are ASE-certified analysts and nearly 30 percent are Master Technicians.
BBB accredits United States- and Canadian-based businesses when they meet their Code of Business Practice and complete the application procedures. The Code is built on a set of principles called the BBB Standards of Trust, which encourages sound advertising, selling and customer service practices to help enhance customer trust and confidence. To receive BBB accreditation, a business or organization affirms that it meets the criteria and will abide by the following eight Standards:
- Build Trust: Establish and maintain a positive track record in the marketplace.
- Advertise Honestly: Adhere to established standards of advertising and selling.
- Tell the Truth: Honestly represent products and services, including clear and adequate disclosures of all material terms.
- Be Transparent: Openly identify the nature, location, and ownership of the business, and clearly disclose all policies, guarantees, and procedures that bear on a customer's decision to buy.
- Honor Promises: Abide by all written agreements and verbal representations.
- Be Responsive: Address marketplace disputes quickly, professionally, and in good faith.
- Safeguard Privacy: Protect any data collected against mishandling and fraud, collect personal information only as needed, and respect the preferences of customers regarding the use of their information.
- Embody Integrity: Approach all business dealings, marketplace transactions, and commitments with integrity.
About Fidelity Warranty Services
Fidelity Warranty Services, Inc., serves more than 3,100 automotive dealerships and retail automotive outlets, representing virtually all manufacturer makes and models. The company is a division of JM Family Enterprises, Inc., a diversified automotive corporation ranked No. 27 on Forbes' list of "America's Largest Private Companies." JM Family is also ranked No. 17 by FORTUNE® as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For, its 14th consecutive year on the list.