MARLBOROUGH, MA and LONDON and DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES--(Marketwire - Oct 1, 2012) -
- Entuity®, a leading provider of network management solutions and the global developer of its award-winning Entuity software suite, announced today that Comguard, a premier IT solution provider, has joined the Entuity Channel Partner Network.
- Headquartered in Dubai with additional offices in Saudi Arabia and Egypt, Comguard delivers end-to-end IT solutions and services enabling customers to effectively manage complex IT environments.
- Comguard's vast experience and advanced IT technology provide companies in the financial services, telecommunications, retail, banking, manufacturing and government industries with innovative solutions to remain competitive in a rapidly changing global environment.
- With the addition of Entuity Network Management, Comguard is able to allow IT organizations to operate more efficiently, receive metrics on how the network is supporting the business and safeguard the value of their IT investment with the timely adoption of new technologies and devices.
- Entuity integrates all the requisite, contemporary network management functionality including automated, continual discovery of inventory and topology; configuration monitoring; event alerting and root cause analysis; elemental and flow-based performance; and extensive reporting into a single tightly-integrated solution with near limitless scalability.
- Comguard and Entuity are jointly participating in the upcoming GITEX Technology Week, Comguard/Entuity Stand - Hall 1 A1-A20 from October 14 - 18, Dubai World Trade Centre, Dubai, UAE.
- Quote, attributed to Jayadevan K, Senior Vice President, Value Business, Comguard
"This new alliance with Entuity provides Comguard with an essential building block to fully evolve our end-to-end IT solutions. Entuity will empower our customers to maximize their IT infrastructures and add valuable network data for more complete network management. Entuity is an ideal network management platform, as it represents a solid alternative to multiple disparate network tools and expensive platform solutions. It collaborates most effectively with existing third-party products we currently offer and attains rapid ROI for our customers."
- Quote, attributed to Peter Licursi, Vice President Global Sales, Entuity
"As demonstrated by this new agreement, Comguard and Entuity are committed to providing enterprises with a comprehensive, proactive, business focused network management solution that essentially takes the work out of network management. This partnership reinforces Comguard's outstanding ability to add key products to meet the specialized needs of its varied customer base."
Comguard FZ LLC is one of the leading Value added Distributors in the IT security space and has a reach across the Middle East and North Africa region. The company was established in 2002 and is headquartered in Dubai, UAE. Comguard is a part of Spectrum Group which is engaged in IT networking and security training, and consultancy. Hence, the biggest strength for Comguard is the skill sets which has made it one of the fastest growing Value added Distributor in the region and have been recognized by several awards from vendors and industry platforms like Top 5 Value added Distributor by Reseller Middle East magazine and the Choice of Channel Award from VAR MEA magazine. For more information see www.comguard.net.
Entuity is a leading independent provider of innovative network management software for both large and small networks supporting enterprises worldwide. Entuity helps deliver network predictability and control that enables enterprises, system integrators and managed service providers to manage network services and assets, meet service level commitments and implement best practices in network service delivery. On a daily basis, the Entuity all-in-one solution helps customers take the work out of network management through future-proof technology, operational efficiency, a sharp business focus, and a high degree of automation.
Entuity is highly regarded for its rapid deployment, ease of use, and low cost of ownership. Entuity customers include organizations such as ABB, Airports Company South Africa, Sanofi, Astra Zeneca, Nokia, BMC Software, CLS Services, DIRECTV, Dell Computer, Pernod Ricard, Grupo Modelo, Air China, and WorldPay. For more information, please visit entuity.com or call (508) 357-6344 (North America) or +44 (0) 20 7444 4800 (EMEA).
Entuity is a registered trademark of Entuity, Ltd. All other marks and names mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.