VIENNA, VA--(Marketwire - Jul 26, 2012) - Eloqua, the leading provider of on-demand Revenue Performance Management solutions, today announced the call for entries for the 6th annual Marketing awards or "Markies" which recognize exceptional marketing performance. The Markie award ceremony will once again take place during Eloqua Experience -- the largest gathering of Eloqua users in North America.
This year's awards will feature the following 20 categories:
- Best Customer Lifecycle Program: Awarded to a company focused on renewal, upsell, or cross-sell loyalty, reference and more.
- Best International Campaign: Honors a successful campaign run outside the United States.
- Best Lead Nurturing Program: Awarded to the company with the most compelling nurture program encompassing creative workflows and segmentation.
- Best Lead Scoring Program: Given to the organization that demonstrates increased win rates, shortened sales cycles and increased revenue all through automated lead scoring.
- Connecting in the Eloqua AppCloud: Recognizes a company that has successfully built or used the Eloqua AppCloud to positively impact their business.
- Data Clean House: Honors an organization that has made clean and accurate data a strategic priority.
- Event Nirvana: Awarded to those who have used marketing automation to increase event efficiency, maximize attendance, and boost conversions to opportunities.
- Extraordinary Email: Given to the organization with the best performing email communications.
- Fastest Time to Value: Recognizes marketers who can demonstrate return on investment in the first quarter of marketing automation usage -- increasing revenue, efficiency, or other measurable gains.
- Getting to Know You (Personalization): Honors an organization that has successfully used advanced personalization and profiling techniques in campaigns.
- Integration Innovation: Awarded to those who have used Eloqua's integration options to develop processes that enhance the organization's business.
- Marketing and Sales BFF: Honors an organization that has tightly organized alignment, moving toward Revenue Performance Management.
- Marketing Center of Excellence: Recognizes a business that has developed a center to ensure adoption of marketing best practices, organization alignment and consistent standards for measurement and reporting.
- Marketing Visionary: Awarded to an individual innovator who is the driving force behind exceptional marketing and sets the vision for the entire marketing organization.
- Most Creative Marketing Campaign: Recognizes a campaign where the creativity pieces came together to form one fantastic marketing campaign.
- One View of the Truth (RPM): Honors a business that has significantly developed its reporting infrastructure to align marketing and sales in an integral step of Revenue Performance Management.
- Revenue Growth: Recognizes the marketing team that has cracked the code on explosive revenue growth.
- Rookie of the Year: Honors the "fast starters" for their superb planning, execution and automation.
- Sales Impact: Awarded to the team that leverages the right tools, technology and techniques to improve win rates.
- Social Media Innovation: Honors organizations making the most out of today's social channels to build sustained dialogs with customers or prospects.
New to the Markie award entries for 2012 is an optional video submission component. The video submission provides marketers with the opportunity to tell the most memorable parts of their success story in a personal and creative way.
"We were beyond thrilled to take home a Markie award in the 'Connecting in the Eloqua AppCloud' category last year," said Anthony Slavinsky, Senior Manager Marketing Operations, Progress Software. "Eloqua works with a talented pool of marketers from across the globe and we were honored to be included among the best of the best. We're aiming to win another Markie in 2012."
"Celebrating our customers' success at the annual Markie awards has become a major Eloqua Experience highlight, and for those inside the company it's the highlight of our year," said Heather Foeh, Director of Customer Culture, Eloqua. "I look forward to watching the video submissions this year; hearing inspirational accomplishments directly from those who achieved the results."
Entries for the 2012 Markie awards are due on September 5, 2012. Finalists will be announced on October 12th with winners being declared during Eloqua Experience (#EE12) on November 7th.
Eloqua provides solutions to help its customers accelerate revenue growth through Revenue Performance Management. Eloqua provides powerful business insight to inform marketing and sales decisions today that drive revenue growth tomorrow. The company's mission is to make its customers the fastest growing companies on Earth. More than 1,000 clients rely on the marketing automation power of Eloqua to improve demand generation and lead management while driving more qualified leads. Eloqua's customers include Adobe, AON, Dow Jones, ADP, Fidelity, Polycom, and National Instruments. The company is headquartered in Vienna, Virginia, with offices in Cambridge, San Francisco, Austin, Toronto, London, Brussels, Frankfurt and Singapore. For more information, visit www.eloqua.com, subscribe to the It's All About Revenue blog, call 866-327-8764, or email email@example.com.