ATLANTA, GEORGIA--(Marketwire - July 17, 2012) -
Editors note: There is a video associated with this press release.
Echoworx, a leading provider of credential management and managed encryption services for complete email and data protection received a 4 1/4 star rating from SC Magazine for their mobile encryption solution, mobilEncrypt. The review can be found online at: http://bit.ly/Np3e6d.
Echoworx was the first to launch an on-the-device email encryption solution for iOS, BlackBerry and Android. This end-to-end solution enables, smartphone and tablet users to send and receive secure, encrypted messages using their existing email address. IT managers can centrally manage company employees and can easily assign, revoke and suspend user credentials if a device gets lost or stolen.
"mobilEncrypt ENDPOINT addresses a major concern that IT managers have had since mobile devices made their way into the corporate environment," says Michael Ginsberg, CEO, Echoworx. "These devices do not have comprehensive security, and the email content is difficult to encrypt given the design of the operating systems. We've solved the problem with a solution that's powerful for the enterprise and easy-to-use for the employee."
mobilEncrypt ENDPOINT features and functionality:
- All messages are received and stored encrypted on the device
- The credentials are stored encrypted on the device in the native keychain
- Encrypted data will not be compromised if the device is lost, stolen or hacked
- Users can send encrypted messages to anybody
- Non-mobilEncrypt users pick up encrypted messages from a secure pick up center
- Enables strong authentication with a local key and a password
- Issues PKI X.509 certificates that are backed by a globally recognized Certificate Authority
- Easy to use enterprise tools for bulk enrolling users, revoking certificates, key recovery, password recovery, and customized branding
Echoworx Corporation is the leading provider of managed encryption services for complete enterprise email and data protection. The company is an encryption service provider of choice for, Symantec, AT&T, Verizon, McAfee, BT, Intermedia and Clearswift among other global resellers. Echoworx provides a SaaS (software as a service) model; it is built on best-of-breed technology and reduces encryption complexity for the end user. With Echoworx, organizations can protect their email and data without changing their day to day workflow and can easily send encrypted documents and digitally signed email messages to anyone in their address book. For more information: www.echoworx.com.
To view the video associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT_JypHLDxg.