LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM--(Marketwire - July 5, 2012) - If your home is becoming overwhelming when the heat of summer kicks in, it may be time to think about upgrading to home air conditioning. If you have the DIY skills to match you could find yourself a very cost effective way to keep your home cool.
By opting for a DIY air conditioning unit from Aircon247 you'll have the perfect option for keeping the temperature regulated in your home when summer comes round the corner.
DIY options from Aircon247
The range of air conditioning units from Aircon247 include a wide selection of DIY type units, including:
- Flush fitting all in one air conditioning units with no external unit which can be mounted simply to the wall at high or low level
- Through wall all in one window style air units which again can be mounted at high or low level
- High wall split air conditioning heat pump systems
- Low wall split air conditioning heat pump systems
Whether opting for wall mounted air conditioning units or a split system, with basic DIY skills you'll have the ideal temperature with just a little of your own labour. Satisfying and rewarding.
Alternatively you could opt for a mobile air conditioning unit. Choosing to purchase one from Aircon247 you'll be able to enjoy a piece of equipment that is elegant, efficient and most importantly quiet - after all it's not just the temperature of your home that needs to be right to really get the enjoyment out of it.
To view the complete range of air conditioning units, as well as ground and air source heat pumps visit www.aircon247.com.
Notes to editors
• Aircon247 is an air cooling and air heating specialist
• You'll find a comprehensive collection of air conditioning units including many of the top brands on the market such as Toshiba air conditioning, Fujitsu air conditioning, Hitachi and LG.