LOS ANGELES, CA--(Marketwire - Aug 15, 2012) - dinCloud, a cloud transformation company, announced a full version upgrade to its cloud orchestration and management platform, dinManage. dinManage now has more business provisioning capabilities that help customers and their trusted IT advisors with Microsoft Active Directory integration and virtual machine importing.
"These new capabilities set us apart in simplifying the management of users, data, and applications," said Kevin Schatzle, president of dinCloud. "With our current patent pending on dinManage, we continue to make innovations on our cloud orchestration software to help automate the process of cloud migration." To date, dinCloud has documented close to 400 pages related to dinManage process and functionality.
dinManage offers a wide range of features, including:
- Automated synchronization with Microsoft Active Directory
- VM (Virtual Machine) Importing Wizard
- Provisioning/De-provisioning of Virtual Hosted Desktops and Virtual Hosted Servers
- Provisioning of security and networking (VPN, IPS, and firewall)
- Ability to configure virtual machine hardware and software specifications
- Upgrade/Downgrade options to virtually reconfigure machines at any time
- Power on/off individual virtual machines using a simple toggle button
- Remote Console for accessing virtual machines remotely as an admin user
- Developer- and marketplace-ready API's and web services
Look for dinCloud at VMworld in San Francisco, August 27-30th.
dinCloud is a cloud transformation company that helps organizations migrate to the cloud. dinCloud's virtual datacenter provides hosted virtual desktops, hosted virtual servers, and cloud backup and recovery services, which are all controlled by the customer through a web-based application. dinCloud provides subscription-based services tailored to fit a range of business models, reducing costs while enhancing security, control, and productivity. dinCloud is headquartered in Los Angeles. Visit http://www.dinCloud.com.
Follow the latest updates on Twitter: @dinCloud
All trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.