SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwire - Jul 26, 2012) - Recommind, the leader in predictive information management and analysis software, today announced the availability of a new case study that showcases the advantages of Decisiv Categorization for email and records management, enabling the automatic tagging and filing of large volumes of data to meet strict record compliance regulations.
Organizations across all industries are faced with information overload issues and the challenge of keeping up with exponentially growing data stores, increasing demands and the need to efficiently warehouse information from a variety of sources. Decisiv Categorization addresses those issues. The case study provides insights on how Recommind's product:
- Categorizes email with 87% accuracy for a leading government agency
- Automates the process of finding and tagging relevant information without disrupting employees
- Dramatically improves the speed, accuracy and cost-effectiveness of records management
- Improves the value and usefulness of Microsoft SharePoint implementations
- Drives compliance with federal electronic records management mandates
- Simplifies information retrieval for eDiscovery, Freedom of Information Act requests and more
Download the full Case Study here.
About Recommind Inc.
Recommind is the leader in predictive information management and analysis software, delivering search-powered business applications that transform the way enterprises, government entities and law firms conduct eDiscovery, enterprise search, and information governance. Recommind's solutions are all built on the CORE (Context Optimized Relevancy Engine) platform, which automatically accesses, organizes and analyzes large volumes of information, in context, from myriad sources. With greater control over and more accurate access to information, organizations can lower risk, heighten productivity, increase the value of information assets and improve competitiveness and profitability. Recommind customers include AstraZeneca, BMW, Clifford Chance, Cisco, Marathon Oil, Morgan Lewis, US Department of Energy (DOE), White & Case and WilmerHale. Recommind is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Boston, London, Sydney and Bonn, Germany. For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.recommind.com.