CHICAGO, IL--(Marketwire - Jun 26, 2012) - CVM Solutions, a premier provider of supplier management solutions, today launched CVM Diversity Spend Analytics, adding the most comprehensive analytics tool available in the market to its suite of leading supplier diversity management products. The Diversity Spend Analytics product provides powerful and actionable insights into a company's Tier 1 diversity spend program. It combines supplier data enrichment results and supplier information to create the most complete analysis of diversity spend results.
"CVM Solutions is dedicated to helping companies of all sizes drive smarter and faster decisions regarding their diversity program," said Greg Crow, Chief Marketing Officer. "We continue to innovate to bring companies the most advanced diversity spend management solutions tailored to their needs so that they can make strategic decisions, increase efficiency and reduce complexity, regardless of the size or sophistication of their supplier diversity programs."
CVM Diversity Spend Analytics Brings to Supplier Diversity Managers of Middle-to-Mature Programs Unprecedented Flexibility, Tailoring and Speed
Diversity Spend Analytics is an all-in-one supplier diversity management solution designed to meet the reporting and analysis needs of even the most sophisticated Supplier Diversity programs. Intuitive and easy to use, the software tool helps companies achieve powerful results and process high-level criteria and requirements:
- Provides strategic business intelligence with insight to set achievable supplier diversity goals, measure progress and create strategic sourcing
- Accommodates large volumes of data and seamlessly loads and filters millions of records in minutes
- Allows quick measurement and analysis of corporate-wide diversity spend across numerous dimensions and at varying levels of granularity (for example, between summary and detail views, and across business units, cost centers and accounts)
- Identifies top diverse suppliers, evaluates diverse spend growth over time and generates pre-defined and ad hoc reports quickly
- Analyzes diversity spend trends
CVM Diversity Practice
The CVM Solutions Diversity Practice, led by Lois Eichacker, CVM Solutions Vice President, partners with hundreds of Fortune 1000 Supplier Diversity clients to deliver innovative solutions that help Supplier Diversity managers more effectively deliver on corporate mandates. CVM has been a leader in Supplier Diversity for over eight years and continues to help define the market for the discovery, qualification and management of diverse suppliers.
Resources and Links
- CVM Supplier Central 10 on the AppExchange
- Follow us on Twitter @CVMSolutions, connect via LinkedIn, and become a fan on Facebook
About CVM Solutions
CVM Solutions is the premier provider of supplier management solutions that enable clients to achieve operational excellence, drive cost savings and mitigate supplier risk. CVM's innovative technology and the industry's leading supplier database provide unique capabilities for management professionals at both the enterprise-level and for diversity suppliers. With vast supplier intelligence, deep experience and customer-focused results, CVM has helped more than half of the Fortune 100 to realize tangible benefits. For more information, visit www.cvmsolutions.com.