QUEBEC--(Marketwire - Oct 10, 2012) -
- Coveo today announced that its Coveo for Enterprise Content applications have been selected as a 2012 Trend-Setting Product by KMWorld. This year is the seventh consecutive year that Coveo has received this honor.
- Coveo was honored for its innovative solutions which give companies greater insight into corporate information spread across disparate systems and throughout social channels. Coveo was selected from more than 700 submissions.
- The KMWorld Trend-Setting Products list, celebrating its tenth anniversary, is assembled through consultation and collaboration with KMWorld editorial staff, industry analysts, system integrators and a select group of users.
- Coveo delivers comprehensive, relevant and actionable insight from diverse and overwhelming amounts of unstructured and structured data across all systems -- on-premise, in the cloud and in social channels. With the ability to search and navigate, consolidate, correlate and analyze information, companies are better able to serve customers, build better products and increase sales.
- The complete list of KMWorld's 2012 Trend-Setting Products can be found at http://www.kmworld.com.
- Hugh McKellar, editor-in-chief, KMWorld magazine: "Coveo and our other honorees have helped to define and enhance a market that is critically important to our readership by listening to and working with customers. Each represents a commitment to innovation and to their customers. We offer our congratulations to Coveo which consistently offers innovative solutions."
- Diane Berry, Senior Vice President, Marketing and Communication, Coveo: "It is a pleasure and great validation for Coveo to be recognized with a KMWorld Trend-Setting Product Award once again. We take seriously the challenge of increasing business performance and work hard to develop creative solutions which are readily accessible to end users at all levels of an organization. With Coveo, organizations can recapture lost knowledge that resides in multiple systems and transform it into enormous value creation."
KMWorld (www.kmworld.com) is the leading information provider serving the Knowledge Management systems market and covers the latest in Content, Document and Knowledge Management, informing more than 45,000 subscribers about the components and processes -- and subsequent success stories -- that together offer solutions for improving business performance. KMWorld is a publishing unit of Information Today, Inc. (www.infotoday.com).
Coveo transforms users' and companies' ability to gain the right insight every time from overwhelming amounts of diverse, unstructured and structured data across all systems -- on-premise, in the cloud and in social channels. This enables more efficient customer service, increased sales, shorter sales cycles, faster innovation for better product development and increased profitability. Coveo's advanced, unified indexing technology securely connects with and crawls all systems to create a virtual integration layer, by federating and normalizing structured and unstructured information.
The Company's three lines of business bring relevant insight to CRM and Contact Centers for sales & service, WCMs for one-to-one marketing, and Enterprise Content for engineering and operations. Coveo role-based Insight Consoles™ provide advanced navigation into consolidated, correlated information mashups, within any application, including Coveo for Salesforce. Among Coveo's more than 400 customers are CA Technologies, YUM! Brands, GEICO and Boston Children's Hospital. For more information, visit www.coveo.com, follow us on Twitter @coveo or like us on Facebook.