QUEBEC--(Marketwire - Mar 11, 2013) -
- Coveo today announced that it has received a 2013 Service Leaders Award for Contact Center Search from CRM Magazine, the industry's leading publication.
- The 2013 Service Leaders represent the "best of the best" in customer service and support, and were chosen by a group of approximately 20 top analysts and industry experts based on a mix of weighted criteria including depth of functionality and services, customer satisfaction, company direction, deployment costs and overall revenue.
- In its review of the 2013 Service Leaders Award winners, CRM Magazine referred to Coveo as "a mainstay on the CCS leaderboard," noting that Coveo for Salesforce, introduced in 2012, gives Salesforce users the ability to search across nearly any system, directly from the Salesforce User Interface.
- John Ragsdale, Vice President of Technology Research at the Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA), called Coveo his "top recommended search platform," due to its "faceted search and dynamic integrations" with external systems.
- Additionally, Kate Leggett, Principal Analyst at Forrester, noted that Coveo offers "excellent search [capabilities] across structured and unstructured sources" as well as "strong visualization and dashboarding tools to present search results in very consumable ways."
- Coveo and the other 2013 CRM Magazine Service Leaders Award winners are featured in the March 2013 issue of CRM Magazine.
- Diane Berry, Senior Vice President, Marketing and Communication, Coveo: "We are honored to once again be recognized for innovation within customer service and search, with our recently launched application, Coveo for Salesforce, Service Cloud Edition. The combination of Coveo search and Salesforce makes all customer support and service professionals leaders. Adding highly advanced search for Salesforce brings the entire information ecosystem directly to the agent, speeding case resolution times and increasing customer satisfaction."
Coveo brings to market a highly advanced, Unified Indexing and Insight platform that redefines how people access and share fragmented knowledge around the customer-focused enterprise. Coveo brings together the collective and yet fragmented information from cloud-based, social, and on-premise systems, and injects it into the context of every user, every time. Coveo connects people to contextual content, and through content, to relevant people. This enables more efficient customer service, increased sales, shorter sales cycles, faster innovation for better product development and increased profitability. Coveo's advanced, Unified Indexing and Insight platform securely connects with and crawls all systems to create a virtual integration layer, by federating and enriching structured and unstructured information.
The Company's lines of business inject existing knowledge into every Customer Service interaction, personalize online customer experiences within high-end websites, and increase overall return on knowledge by making the collective knowledge easily accessible, so that all employees can stop reinventing the wheel. More than 2,000,000 people globally and more than 500 companies use Coveo to achieve their business goals. Among Coveo customers are CA Technologies, L'Oreal Switzerland, Lockheed Martin, YUM! Brands, GEICO and SunGard. For more information, visit www.coveo.com, follow us on Twitter @coveo or like us on Facebook.