PORT WASHINGTON, NY--(Marketwire - Jul 18, 2012) - Commercial Paper issuers, investors, and money market executives will head to iiBIG's Commercial Paper & Money Market Symposium, scheduled for September 12-13, 2012 in New York City. This year's conference will address key issues such as:
- Money Market Reform - floating NAV, holdback on redemptions; capital requirements; institutional versus retail investor reactions to reform -- by September, will we know the direction the SEC will take?
- ABCP - what is the future of a market that is now roughly 30% of what it was at its peak in 2007?
- Bank Liquidity Management - how has the liquidity management strategy of large banks changed? What is the current implementation timetable for the LCR?
- Money Market Yields: How long will Institutional and retail investors remain invested in this sector with such low returns? Are there viable alternatives to 2a7 funds?
- What can we learn from the ECB's decision to cut reserve rates to zero? Could the Fed take a similar action?
- How have rating agency bank downgrades affected money funds ability to buy P-2 rates banks?
- Are there new products which the evolving market has made viable?
Sample list of past attendees include: 20 Gates Mgmt., Banca IMI Securities, Banca IMI SpA, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays Capital, Blackrock, BMO Capital Markets, BNP Paribas, BofA Global Capital Mgmt, Capital Advisors Group, CBIZ, Chapman and Cutler, Citi, Clifford Chance, Commerzbank, CATD, Crédit Agricole, Crédit Agricole Securities, Credit Suisse, DB Advisors, Deutsche Bank, Dexia Credit Local, Dreyfus Corporation, DZ Bank AG, Federated Investors, Fidelity Investments, Fitch Ratings, Ford Motor Company, Global Securitization Svcs, Goldman Sachs, Guggenheim Treasury Services, HSBC Bank, JPMorgan Asset Management, JPMorgan Chase, JPMorgan Securities, Mayer Brown, MetLife Investments, Middleton Dickinson Capital Management, Moody's Investors Service, Natixis, NORD/LB, PB Capital, PNC Bank, PNC Financial Svcs, Rabobank International, RBS, Reconnaissance Advisers/GA Capital Mgmt, Royal Park Investments SA/NV, Russell Investments, SG Corporate & Investment Banking, Société Générale CIB, S&P, State Street Global Advisors, Sumimoto Mitsui Bank, SunTrust, T. Rowe Price, Texas Treasury Safekeeping Trust Company, Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi, Tradeweb, UBS Global Asset Management, UniCredit Bank, Wells Capital Mgmt., Wells Fargo Securities, Zions Bank
For Conference Updates: