SOURCE: Clement Communications
DENVER, CO--(Marketwire - Aug 27, 2012) - Clement Communications, a fast-growing technology public relations firm with full time staff in San Francisco, Denver and Boston, today announced the acquisition of award-winning brand and digital agency HON Marketing. The firm will be renamed HON Digital (www.hondigital.com) and will be a wholly owned and independently-run subsidiary of Clement Communications (www.clementcom.com).
In addition to the acquisition, two senior communication professionals with deep vertical expertise will partner with HON Digital and join its board of advisors:
- Technology: Tara Spalding, founder of Hen House Ventures, previously served as VP Corporate Marketing at SugarCRM, CMO at GroundWork Open Source and Marketing Vice President of Andreessen Horowitz-funded Magnet Systems. Spalding runs Hen House Ventures, a marketing services consultancy that provides tested guidance and usable tools for business modeling, product design, marketing plans, and turning ideas into successful products and services.
- Consumer: Nancy Friedman, founder of NextStep, previously served as Vice President of Advertising at Visa USA, Vice President of Marketing Services at Levi Strauss and Brand and Regional Manager of Dreyer's Brand Ice Cream. Since 2006, Friedman has been a leadership development consultant, facilitator and executive coach at NextStep. She focuses on helping individuals and teams improve their performance, adapt to rapidly changing environments, and improve teamwork and communication.
"HON Digital brings its clients the rare balance of the science behind brand influence, the knowledge of how customers and brands engage each other offline and online, and the art of effective usability and design," said Bret Clement, founder of Clement Communications. "By combining HON Digital with leading marketers with extensive domain expertise such as Tara Spalding and Nancy Friedman, we'll be bringing HON Digital clients the most strategic and effective communication programs available today."
"I am excited to join the Clement Communications team," said Samuel Hon, who will remain president of HON Digital. "This is a group that understands the time and effort it takes to understand customers and build programs to help build brands, engage stakeholders and drive sales."
HON Digital will remain an independent organization. Services include:
- Market research and customer profiling
- Branding and graphic design
- Full web site design
- Lead generation audits
- PPC services
- Marketing automation consulting
- Content marketing (writing and video)
- Strategic brand translation and tactical SEO, PPC and social digital programs aimed at Chinese consumers
To learn more about HON Digital, visit hondigital.com or email email@example.com.
About HON Digital
Based in Sacramento, HON Digital is an award-winning branding, website and lead generation services firm built from the ground up with an understanding of the science behind influence and respect for the customer. Over the past few years HON Digital has won awards for design, web design and print ads, including the American Inhouse Design Award, Hermes Creative Award, a Silver ADDY Award and the American Graphic Design Award. Samuel Hon is an official Inbound Marketing Educator and a Hubspot Certified Inbound Marketing Professional. HON Digital provides lead generation consulting that maximizes the effectiveness of the lead funnel including social media, web analytics, SEO, lead conversion, lead nurturing and closed-loop analysis. As a native of Hong Kong, Samuel Hon has also built several multi-language projects in Hong Kong and Mainland China. He is currently president of the American Advertising Federation - Sacramento.
About Clement Communications
Clement Communications is a boutique technology public relations firm founded in 2009 with full time staff in San Francisco, Denver and Boston. More information can be found at clementcom.com.